Ok even the tin foil hat cases are starting to lose faith in Trump

Sep 2016
My own world
I like to go into #trumpregrets and look at new posts of people that now regret voting for Trump.

Today, I thought a particular poster was trying to be funny while communicating that he now regretted voting for Trump. #trumpregrets lets you click the poster tweet and go into their personal twitter account and read what other things they have tweeted in the passed, so I followed.

"I'm disappointed in you. I voted for you but now I believe you to be a liar. Please prove me wrong. Earth is flat."
9:49 PM - 29 Jul 2019

The above was the tweet and I found that this poster was a Trump supporter in the past so OK. I also noted however some stranger things, he is a believer that the earth is flat, gravity is fake, he doesn't believe the holocaust happened and he thinks the moon landing was faked.

To the Trumpsters out that that still believe Trump is not a liar I point out this person. He is the definition of tin foil hat people. It took this guy only 7 months of Trump being President to realize the truth about him. The fact that you still believe and support Trump has to say something about you still supporting Trump. This person sees the truth about Trump and has come to a sane conclusion. Why haven't you?

Trump is a liar and a conman=the truth

https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2014
United States
Anonymous tweets are what you have to resort to?

How sad for the Sore Loser Brigade.

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2016
My own world
LOL, you three that responded as the very first people in this thread are more far gone than the tweeter that is the subject of this thread. I am not surprised at all and neither are most people on PH that know the combined work of Spookycolt, Goofball and mtm1962. It proves my point. You really have to be jack shit crazy to still support Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
May 2012
By the wall
LOL, you three of you above that responded to be the very first people in this thread are more far gone than this poster that is the subject of this thread. I am not surprised at all and neither is probably us on PH that knows the combined work of Spookycolt, Goofball and mtm1962. It proves my point. You really have to be jack shit crazy to still support Trump.
Trump is actually doing quite well in every economic indicator for the nation.

Apparently its not us wearing the tin foil hats.

Sep 2014
United States
I can't wait for the next thread started about a tweet that upsets the libnut snowflakes.

Riveting.