On stereotyping and mocking Trump supporters ....

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Again, GWB did a lot of things I disagreed it but no previous R POTUS can even begin to match what Trump has done to this country. None of them.

I also admired the friendship he has with the Obama's. Which tells me, they think he's a pretty decent guy.
That does not excuse his lie of a war that killed too many of our young to feed his arrogance and desire to out do Daddy.

Not to mention his deficit, Recession and unpaid bills. I remember them all. Sorry, Bush gets no credit from me. His Father does.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
McCain’s thirst for “renown and influence” led him to what may well be the lowest moment of his career. The prospect of the presidency slipping from his grasp in 2008, he embarked on one of the more racist campaigns in modern memory, launching scurrilous personal attacks on Obama in speeches and television ads, and winking at far-right conspiracy theories about the Democratic nominee. In the process, he riled up the kind of frightening, racialized hatred that prefigured Trump’s run eight years later, leading to a spike in death threats against Obama.

Yes, McCain admitted he made very bad decisions. So did Neil Bush.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
That does not excuse his lie of a war that killed too many of our young to feed his arrogance and desire to out do Daddy.

Not to mention his deficit, Recession and unpaid bills. I remember them all. Sorry, Bush gets no credit from me. His Father does.
HIS War? Let us check that out. Once again ,the CIA fed him false info. And the SENATE sanctioned it. They are just as responsible as Bush.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Trump is a self serving narcissist who cares about nothing but himself.. Now he owes $2 million for stealing from his own charity. $25 million paid for his fake University. 5 bankruptcies, years of cheating workers and contractors. Now fleecing tax payers, unpaid bills to cities.

Wonder how much he owes the Russian Mafia? Money laundering. Slum landlord.The list goes on and on.
And that is just the "tip" of the iceberg imo. Will never, ever forget his statement when he announced he was running. Said horrible things about Hispanics. Then he threw all Muslims under the bus

No normal person does something like that.

It's like one crisis after another that you lose track.

"Very fine people on both sides" as another example.

Remember just a few months ago with the Sharpie on the map?

Things like that seem to happen every damn day.

Reactions: Blueneck

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

To be honest - I always thought it was Dick Cheney who "goaded" him into that war.

But yes, shameful

Also shameful that Trump just pulled out of Syria leaving our allies behind

No wonder world leaders can't trust him...at all.

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Maybe we can get back to that when Trump is out of the WH

And you have someone normal (from either side) in the office of the Presidency.
I hope you are correct.

That said, we may have crossed the rubicon...

Last edited: