On stereotyping and mocking Trump supporters ....

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Leaf Aricsun is banned from this thread. Please do not respond to their posts.

Oct 2011
Washington State
lol bullshit, you all went apeshit over bush, then the right over obama, and now you all over trump.

its getting worse with each cycle, and you all are more than happy to play.
It's not like we didn't try to tell you. Remember, Trump was going to change. He not only didn't change but things got worse, much worse.

Of course you didn't vote for Trump (or you claim so) but seem to come to his defense on all issues. If you do disagree with Trump on anything then he thinks you are Human Scum. Do you disagree with anything Trump does? If so, do you realize Trump thinks you are Human Scum?

Man I miss Obama. What a class act.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
It's not like we didn't try to tell you. Remember, Trump was going to change. He not only didn't change but things got worse, much worse.

Of course you didn't vote for Trump (or you claim so) but seem to come to his defense on all issues. If you do disagree with Trump on anything then he thinks you are Human Scum. Do you disagree with anything Trump does? If so, do you realize Trump thinks you are Human Scum?

Man I miss Obama. What a class act.

I've started threads critical of trump and criticize him all the time. you are far too tribal to allow yourself to see this.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
You just said you've posted many threads criticizing Trump. Now you haven't. Boy, what a Flip-Flopper.

Just saying, if you disagree or are critical of Trump he thinks you are Human Scum.

If the shoe fits?

you are confused.

You said:

you said:
You criticized Trump? Trump thinks you are Human Scum. How does that make you feel?

LEt me dumb it down further for you,.

1. I do criticize trump. I have threads on things I disagree with trump on.

2. No idea if that's true.

3. Indifferent either way,

I hope this clears up your confusion.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Yes and no. GW took massive hits too and I remember a lot of republicans being called names for having voted for him.. If you recall he was "worse than Hitler" at one point. Meghan McCain even remembered her father being called "the worse misogynist" of all time. So in some ways its similar to crying wolf. Eventually people wont care when he really does show up.

All one has to do is look at the waffling opinions of hero, vs war criminal they called mccain to see thier fecklessness of both sides.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
Let's be honest . We Dems/Liberals have been having a jolly good time mocking Trump and his supporters . Most of it is done in the spirit of "tough love". Kinda like we would tease a sibling . Deep down it's not really personal . Right ? Unless it is. We tell ourselves that a lot of it they bring on themselves . A lot of it is self-defense . What are you suppose to do when they're telling lies about you? What are you suppose to do when you blame them for being subjected to Trump? What else can you do but stereotype them? What else other than putting them in the category of "those people over there"? It's survival after all .

Unless it's not .

What if it's exactly what Trump wants ? Divide and conquer .

That's what he does best .

And if were not careful that's why he'll win again .
I honestly wish this is how it was. But in reality it is far more nasty than this.

It reminds me of the right when Obama was president, but with a stellar "hold my beer".