On stereotyping and mocking Trump supporters ....

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Its more than politics with Trump supporters though. Its more of dreamy, cult like fascination that allows them to live vicariously through his actions and words.
someone is going to have to study that very closely some day.

Reactions: Eve1
Sep 2016
My own world
So you'd willingly turn over the presidency to...say...Jeb Bush if it turned out the Dem you'd voted for was a crook? I wonder how many others of us would.
Yea, I would, if the tables were turned I couldn't live with myself if I continued to support
Obama if he were so clearly a crook like Trump.

Sep 2016
My own world
Is this shitheel related to JFK?

How the mighty have fallen!
In one word no. He is no relation from "THE KENNEDYS". The shocker with thus guy is that I've seen him speak and he's not a bad guy. This leads me back to a post I already made above. REPUBLICAN NEVER AGAIN.

Reactions: raj and Madeline

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Who called Trump supporters racist, xenophobic, homophobic, etc.? The left has used identity politics to divide this country.
oh, just stop it. You know that's not just on one side. Barely a day goes by when a liberal isn't called a racist, or some other of the various slurs they come up with in right-wing fringe circles. The very words "liberal" , "the left" , "leftist" all have negative connotations on the right. The very last people that should be complaining about name-calling is a Trump supporter. Not when he has a name for anyone , or anything, he doesn't like. And they eat it all up.

Reactions: Panzareta
Sep 2016
My own world
I never saw ANY evidence of this when Clinton was president.

Not saying he was as bad as Trump, but Democrats certainly displayed a hive mind about him.

And his evil wife.
Care to show me where the Clintons have been fined for this type of corruption? Care to show me in what State out of the 50 anybody named Clinton is forbidden to operate a charity again? Trump was fined and prohibited from running a charity ever again anywhere in the State of New York.

Reactions: NightSwimmer