On stereotyping and mocking Trump supporters ....

Sep 2016
My own world
he prolly just flew the lolita express all those times cause he likes airplanes...
And Trump? It's reported he actually did go to the man's island a few times using his own plane. BTW Clintons' made a statement that he has never been there. I believe that Bill doesn't have to pay for it but Trump definitely does.

Sep 2016
My own world
Be mindful of copyright law
Obama was not proud of our country
I have heard Obama tell the truth by saying American it has made some mistakes and I have heard Trump bad mouth AMERICAN CITIES and said AMERICA IS AS BAD AS RUSSIA

Trump said, O’Reilly interjected, “Putin’s a killer.” And a vexed Trump replied, “There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country is so innocent?”

Joe Scarborough and Trump in December 2015. Scarborough asked about Trump’s bromance with Putin and Trump responded, “When people call you brilliant, it’s always good. Especially when the person heads up Russia.”

I don’t care if Trump thinks we’ve fallen short of ideals – of course we have, that’s why we call them ideals. What bothers me is that he often sounds like he has contempt for those ideals in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BitterPill
Sep 2016
My own world
To be honest - I always thought it was Dick Cheney who "goaded" him into that war.

But yes, shameful

Also shameful that Trump just pulled out of Syria leaving our allies behind

No wonder world leaders can't trust him...at all.
I agree Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld. I can't believe Cheney is still alive. The man was a walking heart attack. I can't believe he got a heart transplant, That man shouldn't have even qualified for a transplant. I think he made a deal with the devil or something.

Sep 2016
My own world
I do not wish to remain enemies with Trump supporters. Instead, I wish to get them on our side and at least not vote for Trump in 2020. we can't do that if we're constantly insulting Republicans. I'm not trying to paint myself as some kind of saint, Republicans insulted me and I have of coarse insulted them back. What I'm really hoping for though, it's to get them to at least work with us and to not support Trump anymore.

I don't hate anyone, I just don't want Trump to be our president anymore. The whole reason they voted for him in the first place was because the liberals and the conservatives are at odds with each other and they wanted someone to rub it in the liberals faces. We can and we should do better than that. Trump was just the symptom though, he wasn't the disease. The disease was division, intolerance and ignorance.
Puzzling Evidence I respect you. You voted for Trump, you saw with your own eyes, you heard with your own ears what Trump was doing as President, and you regretted it and you admitted you regretted it. I can't understand after 3 years how anybody really doesn't see him for what he is which means the do know what he's like and they don't mind him. I can't respect that, not one bit, 3 years and still no regrets is unbelievable.

Reactions: steezer and HayJenn
Sep 2016
My own world
You can say whatever you want about Trump. Just don't act nostalgic for him a few years later as a way of attacking whoever is the Republican leader then.
trump-bush-hold-my-beer-588001fb5f9b58bdb3f29d98.jpg

Please make Trump the bottom of the barrel because if Trump moves to the top of this meme some day I want to be already dead. trump-bush-hold-my-beer-588001fb5f9b58bdb3f29d98.jpg

Sep 2016
My own world
Not kissing ass to China and illegals, and carbon worship.
Tell me what Trump has accomplished with China? Please tell me What has Trump done in detail about NAFTA. He hasn't done anything new in terms of the trade deals so how is he not kissing ass and as far as illegals the numbers crossing illegally have sky rocketed. He says he is tougher but clearly tougher doesn't work, it has the opposite effect. In terms of carbon worship, its OUR PLANET, it shouldn't be just Democrats that want clean air, clean water and food that's not toxic due to what's in the soil and the water.

Reactions: Panzareta
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I agree with you, re bolded. I have friends that are liberal and though I disagree with their political views, I love them to death.

I disagree with your reasoning that Trump was elected to " rub it in the liberals faces." The Trump supporters I know voted for him simply because he understands that politicians are the ones that have taken our country down the path toward globalism, trillion dollar debt, open borders, mass unemployment, etc. We were willing to take a chance on a businessman and yes, though he's made mistakes (as everyone has), he has also accomplished a lot that benefit Americans.

So, I'll vote for Trump in 2020, and see who runs after that. Personally, though I disagree with some of her views, I really like Tulsi Gabbard....but we'll see.
Not everyone who voted for Trump used that reasoning, some of them did.

What has Trump done about the debt?