On stereotyping and mocking Trump supporters ....

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
To be honest - I always thought it was Dick Cheney who "goaded" him into that war.

But yes, shameful

Also shameful that Trump just pulled out of Syria leaving our allies behind

No wonder world leaders can't trust him...at all.
Of course, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Bolton ran the store while Trump played President.

By the end of his term Bush began to realize Cheney had bamboozled him. Tried to fix the deepening recession by approving the bailout. I am sure Bush regrets what happened. One reason he vowed to not say one word about the new President. Obama and the elder Bush always got along. So did Clinton. They worked in Haiti together.

Jimmy Carter is the outlier. He remembers what the elder Bush did to get Reagan elected. So do I.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Carter and Clinton are still insulted by the right. Hillary is foremost in their minds and called horrible things. Ted Kennedy is dead and never even got the nomination yet every four years there's talk about him killing someone. Heck, even FDR gets brought up. And they're all commies, of course.

The only Democrats the right ever honors, respects and defends are Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Nathan Bedford Forest and the rest of those treasonous scumbags.
Just for a little levity, ill trash a few of the founding fathers. Thomas Jefferson said horrible things about blacks. I don't even want to repeat them here, stuff he said about there sexual preferences will get you banned from this site. George Washington once had a problem slave whom he basically sold to work himself to death in 110 degree heat. He gleefully asked for very frivolous items in exchange for the man....such as cigars and whiskey and such trinkets. Not very cool for our first president. Washington gets a pass, however and Lee was a "treasonous bastard." Not a very fair indictment IMHO.

I think that most conservatives would agree that men like JFK, Bobby Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln (liberal) and Lindyn Johnson either were or were going to be great men.

Sep 2016
My own world
Of course, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Bolton ran the store while Trump played President.

By the end of his term Bush began to realize Cheney had bamboozled him. Tried to fix the deepening recession by approving the bailout. I am sure Bush regrets what happened. One reason he vowed to not say one word about the new President. Obama and the elder Bush always got along. So did Clinton. They worked in Haiti together.

Jimmy Carter is the outlier. He remembers what the elder Bush did to get Reagan elected. So do I.
George H the elder was a CIA director. He knew about dirty tricks, he carried them over into the run for President and Vice Presidency . Some of the younger ones don't even know he was Reagan's Vice Present before he became President.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
And Trump? It's reported he actually did go to the man's island a few times using his own plane. BTW Clintons' made a statement that he has never been there. I believe that Bill doesn't have to pay for it but Trump definitely does.
Your whataboutism is showing again... so you are arguing that because its rumored teump went there in the manner you , its ok people from your party fuck minors....

great fucking logic there,

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
George H the elder was a CIA director. He knew about dirty tricks, he carried them over into the run for President and Vice Presidency . Some of the younger ones don't even know he was Reagan's Vice Present before he became President.
I know! This is why it is so important to remind them of the dirty hostage dal. They were held, released the minute Reagan was inaugurated.

I had the privilege of listenening to one of them speak and answer questions at a Convention in Boston. Then just a couple of years ago I found out a neighbors BIL was one of them. Found out Reagan flew them all over the country at tax payers expense, showing them off, having them brag publicly.

Yes, that was good old Elder Bush, Ex CIA Director who went to Iran, made the deal to stop CartER from getting them released until the King on the Shining Hill was inaugurated!

Gag me at that kindly old B actor and his sidekick. For those of us who lived History, the real one, not the reality show.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Just for a little levity, ill trash a few of the founding fathers. Thomas Jefferson said horrible things about blacks. I don't even want to repeat them here, stuff he said about there sexual preferences will get you banned from this site. George Washington once had a problem slave whom he basically sold to work himself to death in 110 degree heat. He gleefully asked for very frivolous items in exchange for the man....such as cigars and whiskey and such trinkets. Not very cool for our first president. Washington gets a pass, however and Lee was a "treasonous bastard." Not a very fair indictment IMHO.

I think that most conservatives would agree that men like JFK, Bobby Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln (liberal) and Lindyn Johnson either were or were going to be great men.
And everyone had their faults but working for the good of the Country was their goal.

Clinton. actually balanced the budget, began to pay off our debt while Republicans were upset about his sex life!

i can put aside human foibles if they are working for the good of our Country. I despise those who try to tear it down. Even if you pray unceasingly!

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
And everyone had their faults but working for the good of the Country was their goal.

Clinton. actually balanced the budget, began to pay off our debt while Republicans were upset about his sex life!

i can put aside human foibles if they are working for the good of our Country. I despise those who try to tear it down. Even if you pray unceasingly!

how is trumo specifically tearing down this country?

Jun 2015
Hudson Valley
Listen? All those sour grapes don't mean a damn thing. What does mean a damn thing is deposing or removing Donald Trump from office by or on January 20, 2020 or what ever day it falls. This is our goal. America if you are listening - jokes and all Like your college professor instills in us or imply to get your term paper done on the due date - Ready? ----> Acheive it!