On the ground in New Hampshire

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Exciting time for a small state.

Its certainly come alive here as schools are closed, businesses are letting employees out for rallies, roads are closed off and candidates are everywhere. Its also gotten a bit crazier this year than most with the candidates coming out swinging and of course Trump coming in tonight for a big rally. Some interesting highlights:

-Biden is running very nasty commercials saying "Buttigieg is woefully inexperienced, vote for me the former VP instead."
-Its do or die for Warren and many think this could be the end of the road for her.
-Amy is surging after her debate performance and crowds are getting so big her venues have had to change
-Bloomberg isnt on the ballot here, but has outspent all others on the airwaves
-AOC is coming into the area for a rock concert tonight with Bernie
-Trump is coming into the area tonight for a big rally at the largest convention center
-Dixville will head to the polls at midnight tonight with its 5 votes. Everyone is curious as to how that is going this year

Biden has been getting nastier of late. I think he's trying to emulate Trump or something to try and save his campaign. But he winds up just attacking people for no reason - like humiliating some young women in New Hampshire and calling her a liar and dog-faced just for politely asking a slightly critical question.

So this new swaggering and cruel Biden is not doing his campaign any favors. The bizarre behavior his approaching dementia was causing him was bad enough. If he adds being a jerk into the mix he's finished.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I think he's trying to emulate Trump or something to try and save his campaign. But he winds up just attacking people for no reason - like humiliating some young women in New Hampshire and calling her a liar and dog-faced just for politely asking a slightly critical question.
Well, that sounds like Trump, all right. But I think Biden is done ... he does not have the ability to generate enthusiasm.

Reactions: bajisima