On Trump's calendar, just 17 intelligence briefings in 85 days

Jul 2011
NYC
Sometimes, in order to understand a particular situation, it may be important to have peripheral information about things not necessarily directly related, to fully understand a given situation.

Besides, Obama never missed a PDB.

Obama 'Skipping' Intelligence Briefings?

So are you micromanaging the potus now?

And I posted a link to GAI reports thathe missed 42.6% or some such of them.

Jul 2011
NYC
Sometimes, in order to understand a particular situation, it may be important to have peripheral information about things not necessarily directly related, to fully understand a given situation.

Besides, Obama never missed a PDB.

Obama 'Skipping' Intelligence Briefings?

"In the first five months of 2012, a PDB was listed on Obama's schedule just 58 days, or 38 percent of the time, the report says. The group claims former President George W. Bush almost always had a briefing on his public docket. "

So you are arguing he had them less and they weren't as "daily" as you expect them to be now..... or some such?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
So are you micromanaging the potus now?

And I posted a link to GAI reports thathe missed 42.6% or some such of them.
So still no comment on how Trump does not even believe his OWN IA agencies?

Or are you trying to divert away from that fact with your meltdown on Obama - who between in-person briefings and reading the daily brief, has a far better record of getting updates on intel and actually believed, and trusted his IA agencies?

Jul 2011
NYC
So still no comment on how Trump does not even believe his OWN IA agencies?
I wouldn't believe them either. THEY have been a big part of our "endless war" history. Remember when you all hated war?

Or are you trying to divert away from that fact with your meltdown on Obama - who between in-person briefings and reading the daily brief, has a far better record of getting updates on intel and actually believed, and trusted his IA agencies?

Oh, jenn, you are just being hysterical...

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I wouldn't believe them either. THEY have been a big part of our "endless war" history. Remember when you all hated war?

Oh, jenn, you are just being hysterical...
How am I being "hysterical" when I am simply posting facts?

And odd that you said you know how classification works, yet you would not believe National Security experts either? Why?

Do you think you know more about our national security threats than they do? Based on what (psst. national security is far broader than "wars")

Jul 2011
NYC
How am I being "hysterical" when I am simply posting facts?
You just are. thanks.

And odd that you said you know how classification works, yet you would not believe National Security experts either? Why?
because I've sat through such meetings on a much smaller specialized scale. And I am also logical, not hysterical, so thinking about this, I realized long ago I don't need to sit through endless meetings, but that if something major happens for their own good the intelligence "community" would be damn sure to CYA and provable let the president know.

Do you think you know more about our national security threats than they do? Based on what (psst. national security is far broader than "wars")

Oh Jenn, hysterical again......

I never made that argument.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
[
You just are. thanks.

because I've sat through such meetings on a much smaller specialized scale. And I am also logical, not hysterical, so thinking about this, I realized long ago I don't need to sit through endless meetings, but that if something major happens for their own good the intelligence "community" would be damn sure to CYA and provable let the president know.

Oh Jenn, hysterical again......

I never made that argument.
So let me get this straight. You have actually sat in National Security briefings? For which President?