On Trump's calendar, just 17 intelligence briefings in 85 days

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
[

So let me get this straight. You have actually sat in National Security briefings? For which President?

No, he said on a smaller, much more specialized scope.

I think he did some IP address sniffing at a political forum a while back.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I wouldn't believe them either. THEY have been a big part of our "endless war" history. Remember when you all hated war?
When our intelligence professionals tell Donald Trump that Nepal and Bhutan are independent countries, and are NOT "part of India", he should probably believe them, because they happen to be right about that, and Donald Trump happened to be stupidly wrong about that.

But yeah, you wouldn't believe them, either. Shaking my head. Go buy yourself an atlas.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
When our intelligence professionals tell Donald Trump that Nepal and Bhutan are independent countries, and are NOT "part of India", he should probably believe them, because they happen to be right about that, and Donald Trump happened to be stupidly wrong about that.

But yeah, you wouldn't believe them, either. Shaking my head. Go buy yourself an atlas.

Why would I buy an atlas?

I have google maps, luddite.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
GAI is hardly a credible organization.

Government Accountability Institute - Wikipedia

"GAI was founded in 2012[6] by Peter Schweizer and Steve Bannon..." (Emphasis supplied.)

Not to mention the links to Breitbart, a highly questionable source.

Still want to go with GAI, or are you willing to admit now that you are a Trumpista?

Not you too Ian.... i also quoted babbas source, thenslight of hand renaming the meetings or saying he got it otherwise seems disengenuous,

I didnt care when obama skipped them, indont care when trump does. How does that make me a trumpista?