One disgraceful photo sums up Hillary perfectly

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Why conservatives are so angry about an unfolded American flag at Hillary Clinton's event - Vox

According to the Clinton campaign, the flag was left on stage briefly while the production crew was working on mounting it.

The underlying question was whether Clinton's staff was in violation of US Flag Code. According to Title 4, Article 8 of the code, "The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water or merchandise."

The response to the photo, mostly from conservative voters, was overwhelmingly one of anger that Clinton's staff would disrespect and disparage the American flag by leaving it unfolded on the floor. Clinton's staff apologized for the mistake.

More "gotcha" crap. Republicans peed their pants with happiness when they saw this.

Oct 2013
USA
Is Hillary under that flag? Hillary...get a room!

I think my Avatar is how flags should be treated but I wonder how they remove the flags at the end of the day. Do they have a flag removal ceremony and avoid having the outfit touch the ground? Just curious.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Why conservatives are so angry about an unfolded American flag at Hillary Clinton's event - Vox

According to the Clinton campaign, the flag was left on stage briefly while the production crew was working on mounting it.

The underlying question was whether Clinton's staff was in violation of US Flag Code. According to Title 4, Article 8 of the code, "The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water or merchandise."

The response to the photo, mostly from conservative voters, was overwhelmingly one of anger that Clinton's staff would disrespect and disparage the American flag by leaving it unfolded on the floor. Clinton's staff apologized for the mistake.

More "gotcha" crap. Republicans peed their pants with happiness when they saw this.
None of the above actually counters the symbolism and imagery of the Clinton Campaign leaving the American Flag crumpled up, piled on the floor.

It is VERY telling.......

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
I don't know that the Clinton campaign had anything to do with the crew that was there to set it up and break it down. I would need more details before I started blaming anyone.

Jul 2015
Florida
I don't know that the Clinton campaign had anything to do with the crew that was there to set it up and break it down. I would need more details before I started blaming anyone.
Of course. Looks awfully ARTISTIC--staged. And in B&W. I'm thinking stock images.

Aug 2012
Here
Is Hillary under that flag? Hillary...get a room!

I think my Avatar is how flags should be treated but I wonder how they remove the flags at the end of the day. Do they have a flag removal ceremony and avoid having the outfit touch the ground? Just curious.
Nah, those draped in burial under our flag honored and served our nation...

but a prison jumpsuit is more appropriate for Hillary