One world Government and one world currency

One world government and one world currency

• Total voters
Jun 2011
I favour a unified currency and government of about 12 countries. The rest of the world's people can join by moving in or when their governments mature enough to qualify.
On a serious note, I desire no union, political or monetary with any other nation.

Jun 2011
I favour a unified currency and government of about 12 countries. The rest of the world's people can join by moving in or when their governments mature enough to qualify.
On a serious note, I desire no union, political or monetary with any other nation.

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
Our poluplation is growing exponentially and in order to compete in the system we have now countries and corporations have resorted to fostering slave-like conditions, entire countries and their peoples are being exploited for monetary gain while others are simply left behind in famine and constant civil war.

A one world government and monetary system is the only way to evolve and once we've pooled our resources we'll be able to achieve on a level not imagined outside fiction.

But first, we must eradicate religion, only then can we hope to release people from their mental bonds and meet our potential as a species.

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
Our poluplation is growing exponentially and in order to compete in the system we have now countries and corporations have resorted to fostering slave-like conditions, entire countries and their peoples are being exploited for monetary gain while others are simply left behind in famine and constant civil war.

A one world government and monetary system is the only way to evolve and once we've pooled our resources we'll be able to achieve on a level not imagined outside fiction.

But first, we must eradicate religion, only then can we hope to release people from their mental bonds and meet our potential as a species.
What? America has met it's potential and continues to exceed it, even in these tough times, with sovereignty and religion. I would never acquiesce to a world power the only unified continent on the planet, no matter what they promised.

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
I disagree, as long as we experience homelessness, hunger, poverty, war, and lack of healthcare the US, and humanity, is not meeting it's potential.