Only in a messed up world.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
It just shows you are ignorant on the Bible and what Born again means
IF being a devout follower of the teachings of Jesus The Christ was against the law and you were the state prosecutor what evidence would you bring up to justify charges against Trump?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
It is a useless question that is irrelevant.
That is simply your biased personal opinion. You people keep discounting statements by Trump such as "I've never asked anyone for forgiveness, not even God" by claiming that he has been "saved" since he said that, that he is "born again" implying that he is NOW a devout follower of Jesus The Christ.
All I'm asking for is some sort of real world evidence of that. WHY you seem to believe that.

Apr 2012
That is simply your biased personal opinion. You people keep discounting statements by Trump such as "I've never asked anyone for forgiveness, not even God" by claiming that he has been "saved" since he said that, that he is "born again" implying that he is NOW a devout follower of Jesus The Christ.
All I'm asking for is some sort of real world evidence of that. WHY you seem to believe that.
It has been shown many times

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/donald_trump_has_become_born_a.html

Apr 2012
Just how obtuse are you anyway? Finding someone on the internet that agrees with you does not constitute evidence. I asked you what ACTIONS has trump displayed that woud be evidence of such a change of heart?
C'mon, you can read English, can't you?
So it does not matter to you. That is why I seldom respond to you. I gave evidence you refuse to accept the words of respectable Christian leaders

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
So it does not matter to you. That is why I seldom respond to you. I gave evidence you refuse to accept the words of respectable Christian leaders
Can you fucking read, not even your own link? Trump's campaign has NOT confirmed Donson's statement. So, what EVIDENCE are you talking about?