Only in a messed up world.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
The way I see it, if two gays were shipwrecked on a desert island, they're not gonna be able to have kids.
But if a kid had been shipwrecked there prior to them arriving, I'd hope they'd adopt him in and love and care for him/her. Seems some would want them to stay away from the shipwrecked child out of spite.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
So you are blind to what Trump is doing and his change. You would not believe it if Trump confirmed it
You simply cannot be this obtuse. Does it not get tedious at times being such a blind, un-thinking partisan? Do you not have enough imagination to become bored with the tedious nonsense that you post?

Apr 2012
You simply cannot be this obtuse. Does it not get tedious at times being such a blind, un-thinking partisan? Do you not have enough imagination to become bored with the tedious nonsense that you post?
The nonsense comes from you and your refusing to accept the proof I show

Jan 2011
Boise, Idaho
Hollywood - complaining about blind, unthinking partisanship. Now that is rich.