Oooh Boy! Here come the rage tweets!

Apr 2018
oregon
And your man Trump and all those who were on Obama like flies to s*it when it came to deficits and the debt?
I don't own Trump and I dislike the fact that the debt has continued to grow under his administration. That doesn't mean I can't be happy with other aspects of his presidency.

Reactions: WolfHulk
Apr 2018
oregon
Facts my ass. We recovered from the recession under Obama’s watch, and trump has not had to grapple with any economic crises on his watch. He just pretends that he deserves 100% of the credit for the improvement in the economy. Which is a crock.
Your ass has nothing to do with the facts I posted.
Obama called the slow growth under his administration "the new normal". Fact.
The growth rate is much higher under Trump, as promised. Fact.

Remember the familiar lament from President Barack Obama’s team for eight long years?
“Two percent real GDP growth is the new normal for the U.S. economy.”
Two percent annual growth wasn’t even the “new normal” under President Obama, 1.64 percent was. Pitifully and sadly so.
HILL: 2% real GDP growth is not ‘the new normal’

CtC

Mar 2019
California

Remember the familiar lament from President Barack Obama’s team for eight long years?
Two percent annual growth wasn’t even the “new normal” under President Obama, 1.64 percent was. Pitifully and sadly so.
ObamaCare sure helped that along.

Reactions: orangecat
Nov 2016
USA

It doesn’t look to me like growth under trump is better than growth under Obama.