Open the gates to Trumps hell?

Feb 2011
Ever changing
POTUS Trump faces daily all sorts of criticisms or declarations of doom. The Left conjures up demons where none exist. Some of these are hilarious. For example, "Trump is a fascist NAZI!" Trump, "rips children from their parents." Trump is a -bigot- homophobe- xenophobe- racist-woman hating pig. Declarations include. "Trump is the last President we will ever see." (one can only hope). "America is doomed to be forever under the control of a ruthless Dictator!" "Things are far worse under Trump!" "It is the end of America as we know it." Our standing in the world has fallen into irreparable ruin. A disgrace we are.

If the left believes the above to be true, then why in the hell do they encourage open borders? Why open the borders if all you are doing is inviting unwitting people legal or not, to seek asylum or freedom in a country run by a cruel, ruthless dictator inflicting unspeakable horrors upon it's people? Why enter a country where freedom is ending and only promising third world squalor? If America is doomed, why would you want to see millions of people enter the country? Can you imagine? This would be akin to encouraging people to seek asylum in Hitler's Germany back in the day!

Perhaps even more abhorrent is that the left insists that once asylum seekers and immigrants are here, they must stay!

Yes, under the view of the left, we should have no wall, abolish ICE, and open the gates of hell so all may suffer under the Orange dictator.

The left is so confused.

Reactions: 1 person

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
It's just political rhetoric and I doubt many take the hyperbole all that seriously, for the language of political discourse relies heavily on exaggeration to illustrate a point.

Reactions: 3 people
Feb 2011
Ever changing
So you must agree that President Trump is doing a fine job and none of those things mentioned in my post are true. Thanks!

Feb 2011
Ever changing
"This book weighs a ton!"
"Oh, stop it. You don't think it actually weighs a ton."
"Yeah, that was just hyperbole. I don't really think it weighs a ton."
"Oh. So you must think it a very lightweight book then."
"Um... no. Do you know what hyperbole is?"
Obviously reality in the tortured minds of liberals.