Opinion: Anyone who claims that mental health issue cause mass shootings is a fool.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
An insane person without a mass murder device is not much of a threat to anyone but himself and people close to him.
Give that nut an AR-15 and hiccap mags and we have today's GOP/NRA America.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
And then you finish by saying that wanting a gun makes you mentally ill... Shows how irrational your position really is.

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2016
My own world
An insane person without a mass murder device is not much of a threat to anyone but himself and people close to him.
Give than nut an AR-15 and hiccap mags and we have today's GOP/NRA America.
If any nuts try to twist your words well they are nuts after all so ignore them. Let’s hope they are from places that don’t give every nut that wants a gun a gun. They won’t be able to come after you for ignoring them with a gun that way.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
And then you finish by saying that wanting a gun makes you mentally ill... Shows how irrational your position really is.
I take great personal offense being mentally ill, that the Right is coming for my guns in order to save their own asses. Not cool. No more NRA for me.

Reactions: 4 people
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I take great personal offense being mentally ill, that the Right is coming for my guns in order to save their own asses. Not cool. No more NRA for me.
That wouldn't be me... Now, in terms of gun control, trump is a bit of a wild card. I suspect he would be willing to thrown ar-15's on the table to get a deal, even if I would hope not.

It's not the right that consistently uses the dead and dying to push their political aims (disarmament being among them).

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2008
Broadcast Depth
Insane people can be a threat without a weapon because you don't know what they're going to do. Your gun zealotry is without substance.

Reactions: 3 people
Apr 2012
So you want to take rights away from all because the FBI and Local law enforcement and the school system failed at their job of getting this kid the help he needed. The problem was not the gun

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
If any nuts try to twist your words well they are nuts after all so ignore them. Let’s hope they are from places that don’t give every nut that wants a gun a gun. They won’t be able to come after you for ignoring them with a gun that way.
The democrats are the nuts that hate constitutional rights and freedom

Mar 2008
Broadcast Depth
The fact that no one wants to talk about the fact that our society creates young men who think that murdering others is in any way a solution to anything is the real problem here. Don't expect partisans to understand the big picture.

Reactions: 5 people

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I'm discussing this on FB right now and the gun nuts keep telling me that it's our horrible society and because parents won't be parents and bullshit like that. And I keep asking them why they have such low opinion of their fellow Americans?

Reactions: 4 people