Orange County Now Majority Democrat

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Then no doubt that's why Texas is now considered to be a purple state from being once cherry red.
Bet Trump takes Texas by 15 points. As for Commiefornia , it is a lost cause. Worthless State.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Bet Trump takes Texas by 15 points. As for Commiefornia , it is a lost cause. Worthless State.
We'll just see about that. And if you hate California that much why do you continue to live there? Must be pretty good after all. :)

CtC

Mar 2019
California
We'll just see about that. And if you hate California that much why do you continue to live there? Must be pretty good after all. :)
No.It sucks. But I have an addiction. Unfortunate ,really. SF Giants fan. Do you like Baseball?

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
No.It sucks. But I have an addiction. Unfortunate ,really. SF Giants fan. Do you like Baseball?
Yes, it's pretty neat. So, it's the Giants that keep you there, huh? Gotta find some way to stay in Calif. afterall. ;)

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Nope. It would be nice if they were all legal immigrants though.
I have no idea why so many people on this thread just assume they are illegal. Far more legal Hispanics/Lation's in this country than illegal ones.

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
I have no idea why so many people on this thread just assume they are illegal. Far more legal Hispanics/Lation's in this country than illegal ones.
Twenty two million. Twenty two million illegal immigrants in this country. I don't care what color they are, where they came from, or why they came here. What I do care about is how people just like you are using them to gain political advantage.