Orlando FL to Trump: Pay Before You Play

Jul 2016
BAN THE TROLL!!!!
Apparently his credit sucks everywhere.

The Trump campaign never paid its' bill in El Paso. Orlando won't have it.

El Paso said it wasn’t paid when President Trump visited. Orlando will get its money up front.

Days after President Donald Trump announced that he would kick off his 2020 presidential bid with an Orlando rally June 18, news surfaced that El Paso, Texas, was still waiting to be paid $470,000 from a February campaign visit.
The El Paso Times revealed this week that the Trump campaign did not pay the border town what it was owed after the “Make America Great Again” event that Trump used to tout his plans for a wall.

So far, Trump is making on-time payments to Orlando. The city received the first $72,000 installment from the campaign that was due June 3, said Cassandra Lafser, a spokeswoman for Mayor Buddy Dyer. The final installment is due June 10.
That is business as usual in Orlando, where venues require payment in advance of events, Lafser said.

Jul 2014
midwest
Apparently his credit sucks everywhere.

The Trump campaign never paid its' bill in El Paso. Orlando won't have it.

El Paso said it wasn’t paid when President Trump visited. Orlando will get its money up front.

Days after President Donald Trump announced that he would kick off his 2020 presidential bid with an Orlando rally June 18, news surfaced that El Paso, Texas, was still waiting to be paid $470,000 from a February campaign visit.
The El Paso Times revealed this week that the Trump campaign did not pay the border town what it was owed after the “Make America Great Again” event that Trump used to tout his plans for a wall.

So far, Trump is making on-time payments to Orlando. The city received the first $72,000 installment from the campaign that was due June 3, said Cassandra Lafser, a spokeswoman for Mayor Buddy Dyer. The final installment is due June 10.
That is business as usual in Orlando, where venues require payment in advance of events, Lafser said.
If it's "business as usual in Orlando", then what's the point of the thread?

Except to hate on Trump, I mean.

Oh wait, I guess that's the only point...

Jul 2016
BAN THE TROLL!!!!
If it's "business as usual in Orlando", then what's the point of the thread?

Except to hate on Trump, I mean.

Oh wait, I guess that's the only point...
Did he pay El Paso?

Did he pay Burlington?

Did he pay all these places?

https://psmag.com/economics/who-should-foot-the-bill-for-trump-rallies

Bowser brings up a point that's plagued a lot of other mayors in the United States: Cities have often ended up underwriting Trump rallies, even though they've been saddled with some pretty hefty costs in the aftermath.

Several municipalities learned this the hard way in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, when they hosted the Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders campaigns. A Center for Public Integrity investigation of federal campaign and municipal records found that, as of 2017, around three dozen municipalities had not been paid. The Trump campaign, in particular, was responsible for at least $204,000 in unpaid security bills. These costs include police and fire department staffing hours and overtime for security and traffic control, the cost of equipment such as barricades, and even, in some cases, utility costs and media relations.

Jul 2014
midwest
Did he pay El Paso?

Did he pay Burlington?

Did he pay all these places?

https://psmag.com/economics/who-should-foot-the-bill-for-trump-rallies

Bowser brings up a point that's plagued a lot of other mayors in the United States: Cities have often ended up underwriting Trump rallies, even though they've been saddled with some pretty hefty costs in the aftermath.

Several municipalities learned this the hard way in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, when they hosted the Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders campaigns. A Center for Public Integrity investigation of federal campaign and municipal records found that, as of 2017, around three dozen municipalities had not been paid. The Trump campaign, in particular, was responsible for at least $204,000 in unpaid security bills. These costs include police and fire department staffing hours and overtime for security and traffic control, the cost of equipment such as barricades, and even, in some cases, utility costs and media relations.
Dunno.

You seem to be the bean counter in this thread, not me...

Oct 2013
USA
Never supported Trump the candidate or the nominee.

But, I always support my president.

When the prez does good, that's good for the country.

Some people hate Trump so much that they wish for bad things to happen to America.

Not me...
I bet that you as the modest and good person you are always supported Obama and all his good deeds for the good of the country.