Orlando FL to Trump: Pay Before You Play

Nov 2006
HITLER!!!!!! TRUMP IS HITLER!!!!!!!!!

change "hitler" to dictator... your dumb posts are public. I'll answer them however I wish..

So you don't think trump is hitler anymore, but a dictator.

What moves has he made to become a dictator.

Lets go down this idiotic rabbit hole.

Trump is very much like Hitler in that they both use propaganda and rallies to keep their ignorants fired up. How many times must I say that before you quit with the fucking stupid suppositions?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Rev will never understand because he is unable to grasp something this complex. Hahahahahahaha!
The Concentration Camps did not happen until Hitler was totally in Control. To call them ovens is the epitome of ignorance about what Concentraion Camps really were. People died of starvation,illness and abuse, too!

My pictures show they were skeletons before they died.

Jul 2014
midwest
Bull! You know better! I lived during Hitler and the war. He used many of the same tactics Trump used to get elected. Is now doing the same thing, but the novelty of his tantrums are losing steam, along with his followers making asses out of themselves in public Hearings.

The difference with Trump is that with mass media today his lies are exposed at once. Germans did not have that. Radios were the major source of news and many Germans did not have radios.

There was little mass communication so Hitler was able to rant,rave, blame others. Keep in mind Hitler did not bring the prosperity he promised. He gave them War, killing hundreds of thousands.

Republicans in the Senate are getting so worried about him starting a war they are discussing taking away the war powers. Trump shows every trait both Hitler and Mussolini did.
You said "Trump would like to be" talking about Hitler.

That's completely wrong, no matter HOW old you are.

Very few deserve to be compared to Hitler, certainly not any American president, no matter how much you hate Trump.

Trump does not want to exterminate the Jews, so that is ONE trait they do not share.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
You said "Trump would like to be" talking about Hitler.

That's completely wrong, no matter HOW old you are.

Very few deserve to be compared to Hitler, certainly not any American president, no matter how much you hate Trump.

Trump does not want to exterminate the Jews, so that is ONE trait they do not share.
No, he wants to get rid of Muslims, illegals, blacks, Hispanics and all of those who disagree with him. He is an evil, revengeful ignorant man. Hitler was the same.

Well, this old person who was alive to see what they did disagrees with you. I was a child when Hitler lived but that sticks with you,much like a nasty Teacher or a good one. I can name each one today by Name and I am bad with names.

Trump wants so bad to be a Dictator like his bestest friends, but can not accomplish that in a Democracy.

Jul 2014
midwest
No, he wants to get rid of Muslims, illegals, blacks, Hispanics and all of those who disagree with him. He is an evil, revengeful ignorant man. Hitler was the same.

Well, this old person who was alive to see what they did disagrees with you. I was a child when Hitler lived but that sticks with you,much like a nasty Teacher or a good one. I can name each one today by Name and I am bad with names.

Trump wants so bad to be a Dictator like his bestest friends, but can not accomplish that in a Democracy.
But he does NOT want exterminate the Jews, now does he?

So you were WRONG when you said Trump shows "EVERY TRAIT" Hitler did.

THINK before you make such stupid statements, willya?

Last edited: