Osama BinLaden

M

michaelr

Alive or dead. Why hasn't he been found. Do they need to dig him from a grave or what. Where was the 5th aniversery tape? Where was this big bad boogyman? Why have we not seen tapes for 4 and a half years. What does it mean if he's dead?

A

Ausinus

Alive or dead. Why hasn't he been found. Do they need to dig him from a grave or what. Where was the 5th aniversity. Why have we not seen tapes for 4 and a half years. What does it mean if he's dead?
Well, it means we are wasting a lot of time and money. :D

M

michaelr

Yep! Sure does, why do both parties go along with the old saying " where is Bin Laden "? Do you think that they don't know?

T

TennesseeRain

Some on the right like to trot him out when they are trying to scare the voters. Other times, when it's not convenient for him to be mentioned, we are told that he's been completely marginalized. It's flip-flopping at its best, but we're not allowed to call it that. That description is reserved only for John Kerry.

Z

Zarathustra

I beleive he is dead, its been waaaaay too long. Bin laden LOVES to put himself in the spotlight, for him not to do so by now is impossible unless he is dead.

D

Dr.Knuckles

Who is this guy Osaam something. I've never heard of him. I think war-hatingl liberals invented him to lie about how much they hate freedom.

It'sthe onlypossible answer for their inventing this fictional character.