Oscar De La Hoya plans to run for president in 2020

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
And this news release has nothing to do with the mega-fight that Oscar de la Hoya is promoting scheduled for September 15th.

Just a coincidence. He swears. Really. He's gonna run for Prez.....

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Yeah, great idea. Just skip over running for Congress or Mayor or something like that. Go straight for king of the fucking world. :rolleyes:

Sep 2012
California
If he can make immigration and poverty an issue in the primaries, more power to him. But I would never vote for such an unqualified person. We have learned our lesson.

Oct 2013
USA
I guess if a lawbreaker and habitual liar can win the presidency a boxer can run as can a sanitation worker, a felon, a skin head, and Kanye West in an era of WORSE-VOTERS-EVER! ;)

Jan 2016
Colorado
Yeah, great idea. Just skip over running for Congress or Mayor or something like that. Go straight for king of the fucking world. :rolleyes:
When Donald Trump ran for the Presidency of the United States, he actually thought he was running for King of the Fucking World.

When they tried to explain to him after the election was over that he was ONLY the President of the United States, he got furious and started stamping his feet. "I'm King of the Fucking World!" he screamed, over and over again, in a midnight rant, according to the latest report from Reuters News Service.

That was Fake News, or Alternative Facts, if you prefer. It's the latest 'thing'.

Jan 2016
Colorado
When Donald Trump ran for the Presidency of the United States, he actually thought he was running for King of the Fucking World.

When they tried to explain to him after the election was over that he was ONLY the President of the United States, he got furious and started stamping his feet. "I'm King of the Fucking World!" he screamed, over and over again, in a midnight rant, according to the latest report from Reuters News Service.

That was Fake News, or Alternative Facts, if you prefer. It's the latest 'thing'.
Boy, if people only knew about this news story, what would they think?!?