Our country is closed and coming apart over a wall that this country doesn't want

Mar 2015
Minnesota
This just gets crazier everyday this psychotic is in office. WE can stop illegals coming to this country to work in a blink of the eye but the right won't go for it and have turned it down.

May 2016
california
How can we be coming apart if nobody wants the wall? Seems like some do want the wall and some don't, that might be the division.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
LMAO @ the Alt Left Universe.

The Country is not coming apart and the American people elected this Great President to do exactly what he is doing and that is to deal with the illegal alien crisis this Country is facing.

It truly must be a difficult time for those who strictly follow the fake news MSM.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
How can we be coming apart if nobody wants the wall? Seems like some do want the wall and some don't, that might be the division.
I think the majority decide those things in this country and that means no wall ,so it is the anti democratic/republic people that think they should do what they want that is the problem

Mar 2015
Minnesota
LMAO @ the Alt Left Universe.

The Country is not coming apart and the American people elected this Great President to do exactly what he is doing and that is to deal with the illegal alien crisis this Country is facing.

It truly must be a difficult time for those who strictly follow the fake news MSM.
sorry ford no time for rednecks.

May 2016
california
Democrats have expressed action for increased border security in the past and so have Republicans, it just hasn't changed much anyway. I wonder how much drug cartels might be funding opposition to increased border security.

May 2016
california
I think the majority decide those things in this country and that means no wall ,so it is the anti democratic/republic people that think they should do what they want that is the problem
I think it is more of a congressional action than a majority vote in some public poll. Not that congress ever does much of anything.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Democrats have expressed action for increased border security in the past and so have Republicans, it just hasn't changed much anyway. I wonder how much drug cartels might be funding opposition to increased border security.
They were lying to the American people at that time.