Our country is closed and coming apart over a wall that this country doesn't want

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No the democrats won't except stupid , that's the reason and also the reason why they never will.
LMAO @ the folks who reside in the Alt Left Universe.

Back in reality .... normal thinking Americans are well aware of what the Democrats are doing.

Dec 2018
Florida
Want to see stupid , every example listed was easily gotten around. So easily in fact that it was a joke . Even the great wall was a show of power and was never considered as a stop for anyone. Anyone got a wall that was built that wasn't a joke. If you do we will take a look at their history.
Want to see stupid? Not understanding the difference between a technical possibility vs a necessity or utility.

Tell me. Did I make the argument that it would work? No? I didn’t! Really?

Maybe instead of being so quick to jump my shit...you should...you know...read what I wrote.

Nov 2010
Two fucking years Trump had the opportunity to take care of this emergency and he did nothing with the Senate and House in Republican hands. Too late Donnie Boy. Mexico is going to pay for it? Trumpster's fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.
That's the republican MO, when they have power they pass none of the things they always entice their idiot base with illegals, abortion, etc, then when they know things won't actually get passed, like when Obama was president, they passed how many anti-abortion bills? But as soon as they have power to actually get it passed, they do nothing. Then when they know dems will prevent it from passing, they push it and blame dems. cycle repeats over and over and their dumb, deplorable constituency continues to fall for it

Under Obama, House wouldn't even vote on an immigration bill that had 40 billion for border security. A true compromise, border security for republicans, dreamers for democrats.

I don' know how republicans voters can continually be this stupid that they ignore what republicans tricks for the past 40 years while the country gets worse and worse and inequality grows

Dec 2018
Florida
You are not making sense. I answered your post where you seemed to be under the impression the wall would cover every square mile. I tried to help you understand that is not the case and not what Trump or anyone else is calling for, now.
YOU claimed it was an impossibility. My entire point is that claiming such a feat of engineering was impossible. It is not.

The debate about utility is fair. Plausibility and possibility? There is no question. It could be done. We wouldn’t even have to reinvent any wheels engineering-wise. We have helicopters that can carry massive amounts of cargo, trucks, massive bulldozers/dump trucks and explosives. It wouldn’t require “coolies” or “immigrant” labor.

Dec 2018
Florida
YOU claimed it was an impossibility. My entire point is that claiming such a feat of engineering was impossible. It is not.

The debate about utility is fair. Plausibility and possibility? There is no question. It could be done. We wouldn’t even have to reinvent any wheels engineering-wise. We have helicopters that can carry massive amounts of cargo, trucks, massive bulldozers/dump trucks and explosives. It wouldn’t require “coolies” or “immigrant” labor.
Just to correct myself : my point is highlighting such a feat of engineering is not impossible. Talk to text. Sorry.

Nov 2010
The US put a man on the Moon in 1969 and these Extremist really think we can't build a Wall in 2019.

Best to ignore these Sheeple.
Says the person that thinks we need a wall when most immigrants and drugs come through other methods not the southern border.

Nobody is saying a wall can't physically be built. Tha'ts what morons with no actual argument have to deflect to. The real sheeple never address the fact a wall is a waste of money, they can't even make sound arguments as to why it would actually be effective other than the typical nonsense like "your house has walls"

Talk about dumb sheeple. Right wingers are absolute forking morons, its no wonder this country is going to shit with so many idiots

Mar 2015
Minnesota
No it doesn't. You can find countless videos on YouTube of past politicians all supporting walls, barriers, surveillance, patrols, deportations etc.. whilst frothing at the mouth. As soon as Trump is president, they are all now frothing at the mouth to claim they love illegals, want them to vote, put them up in 5 star hotels, they're all lovely families and what a waste of money trying to defend the borders.

It's called, "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and it's as obvious as a puppy sitting beside a big pile of poo.
Except our only point is a stupid 30-50 foot wall. The lunatic wall is its new name.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
The US put a man on the Moon in 1969 and these Extremist really think we can't build a Wall in 2019.

Best to ignore these Sheeple.
So because we don't want a wall like the majority of this country doesn't want the lunatic wall. It means we are incapable of building a wall. NOT ,When a wall , like all in the past are useless. Open the borders, the hell with you haters.