Our country is closed and coming apart over a wall that this country doesn't want

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Want to see stupid? Not understanding the difference between a technical possibility vs a necessity or utility.

Tell me. Did I make the argument that it would work? No? I didn’t! Really?

Maybe instead of being so quick to jump my shit...you should...you know...read what I wrote.
It's been a total waste of my time in the past, I see no reason to start now.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
That's the republican MO, when they have power they pass none of the things they always entice their idiot base with illegals, abortion, etc, then when they know things won't actually get passed, like when Obama was president, they passed how many anti-abortion bills? But as soon as they have power to actually get it passed, they do nothing. Then when they know dems will prevent it from passing, they push it and blame dems. cycle repeats over and over and their dumb, deplorable constituency continues to fall for it

Under Obama, House wouldn't even vote on an immigration bill that had 40 billion for border security. A true compromise, border security for republicans, dreamers for democrats.

I don' know how republicans voters can continually be this stupid that they ignore what republicans tricks for the past 40 years while the country gets worse and worse and inequality grows
My ultimate insanity example of this hate group is deregulations, they do endless speaches on the most stupid regulations that exist , that are so dated or rediculous that they are a waste of paper but when they get into office , they hold onto these stupid ones like they are made of gold , to use in the future, and only go after bottom line regulations that protect our environment or the heath of the worker but infringe on the bottom line, doesn't matter if a few people die , whats important is the profit. They are a joke , nothing but a group who's only reason to exist is the transfer of all the wealth to the top. All the rest is bullshit to get votes.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
So because we don't want a wall like the majority of this country doesn't want the lunatic wall. It means we are incapable of building a wall. NOT ,When a wall , like all in the past are useless. Open the borders, the hell with you haters.
Gotta Love you Low/No Information Extremist.

Dec 2018
Florida
It's been a total waste of my time in the past, I see no reason to start now.
Translation...rather than read something you must dismiss it outright because it comes from a “republican/right/conservative” viewpoint. God Forbid you to actually use some critical thinking and be a rational reasonable human and come to the realization that MAYBE...JUST MAYBE...conservatives have some ideas you might agree with. The world just might end.

I have found it hilarious that you have accused people of partisan biased here.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Translation...rather than read something you must dismiss it outright because it comes from a “republican/right/conservative” viewpoint. God Forbid you to actually use some critical thinking and be a rational reasonable human and come to the realization that MAYBE...JUST MAYBE...conservatives have some ideas you might agree with. The world just might end.

I have found it hilarious that you have accused people of partisan biased here.
That's not true at all , your name is on the general ignore list because it's you not because your a conservative.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Lmao! You had to ignore an opinion you didn’t like.

Not a opinion actually, it's that you never tell the truth and make up everything. You say nothing of interest. Every time someone looks up what your wrote it's a lie or a complete distortion. Why would people care what you think under the circumstances.