Our country is closed and coming apart over a wall that this country doesn't want

Oct 2013
USA
1) No. I did not suggest a partial border. You obviously didn’t read what I said. Accounting for terrain is not the same as “not finishing.” If you move the border north around certain obstacles? That is still a complete wall.

2) As has been done for THOUANDS of years, a wall (or structure) CAN consist of pieces of terrain to bolster the the structure. That terrain could be rivers or 2000 feet in elevation change.

3) We would not need immigrant labor. We have trucks and tractors in cranes and helicopters and all manner of heavy machinery that could easily handle the most difficult portions of the construction. Hell, you as a Democrat should be screaming in a Donald trump loving ecstasy about the potential number of Low skill jobs created in a construction project of this undertaking.

And finally. As I stated. To call this “impossible?” Is fucking insanity that requires one to totally ignore historical examples.

So one more time just so I can laugh please confirm for me that you believe this is a technical and possibility.
You are not making sense. I answered your post where you seemed to be under the impression the wall would cover every square mile. I tried to help you understand that is not the case and not what Trump or anyone else is calling for, now.

Oct 2013
USA
It's yet not clear that the courts, and SCOTUS, in particular, will overturn his declaration.

What's more likely, and constitutional, is that Congress can, and should, defund it.
Good point. It will be hung up for ages if Congress doesn't resolve it before the courts start ruling. It will be a very interesting thing to watch.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
What you think may not be common sense or reality. The mind can trick you if you grab onto a concept just because Trump says that is what he wants. There is a reason why all of this has not been the issue but rather needing more manpower and updated technology has been. Even Texas is calling for better technology and not a wall.

Trump's problem is immigration has been lowered even before he came along. There is a chance he caused a spike last year but before last year it has not been anything close to a national emergency. When the numbers come out we'll see if he raised the immigrant rate with his fake crisis.

I don't think Trump supporters know what normal thinking folks even think. His supporters certainly seem content to be in the minority supporting crazy stuff when they should know better.
Just stop.

You know why there is a government shut down.

You are boring me with this monotony.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Two fucking years Trump had the opportunity to take care of this emergency and he did nothing with the Senate and House in Republican hands. Too late Donnie Boy. Mexico is going to pay for it? Trumpster's fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

Feb 2018
Texas
Two fucking years Trump had the opportunity to take care of this emergency and he did nothing with the Senate and House in Republican hands. Too late Donnie Boy. Mexico is going to pay for it? Trumpster's fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.
And 30 years prior to that both parties should have fixed the problem, but they didn't. The fault lies with Congress, not Trump.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
What you think may not be common sense or reality. The mind can trick you if you grab onto a concept just because Trump says that is what he wants. There is a reason why all of this has not been the issue but rather needing more manpower and updated technology has been. Even Texas is calling for better technology and not a wall.

Trump's problem is immigration has been lowered even before he came along. There is a chance he caused a spike last year but before last year it has not been anything close to a national emergency. When the numbers come out we'll see if he raised the immigrant rate with his fake crisis.

I don't think Trump supporters know what normal thinking folks even think. His supporters certainly seem content to be in the minority supporting crazy stuff when they should know better.
Come down here ...

Come to Texas ....

Meet with us ...

Get outside your Fake News bubble ....

Come visit us ....

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Come down here ...

Come to Texas ....

Meet with us ...

Get outside your Fake News bubble ....

Come visit us ....

LOL!

Trump's welcome wagon near the McAllen Airport today.

But, gee, Ford...

I really hope you're not one of those guys who's scared silly about becoming a minority in this country.

'Cause it looks like it's already too late for that.

Oct 2011
Washington State
And 30 years prior to that both parties should have fixed the problem, but they didn't. The fault lies with Congress, not Trump.
Illegal Immigration is at a 45 year low.

Humpty Trumpty backed himself into a corner. That's what happens when you lie and say Mexico is going to pay for it. Most illegals come through airports and overstay their visa.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
They already voted for and built sections of wall in San Diego and parts of AZ. That was in 2006. Do you think that any current Democrats accepted it then? Do you think they understand how well it has worked in those areas?
Why would we care about Mexicans when we want to get rid of the hate party, Mexicans are nice and hard working , I'll take them as a neighbor anyday over anyone of the hate group they call a party. I'm for opening the border even more. Give any Mexican that has a job here a work visa . I like them and I don't like the hate party.