Over/Under On How Many Whoppers Trump Will Tell In His SOTU Speech On Tuesday?

Jan 2016
Colorado
I'll say 29.

That is, there's a 50% chance Trump will tell MORE than 29 whoppers in his speech, and a 50% chance that he'll tell LESS than or EQUAL to 29 whoppers.

I figured the Sports Forum would be the best place to post this, since it's a gambling proposition.

Reactions: Friday13

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
Given the way he has been trending lately I will take the over. This assumes that the leaks that his speech will again be about an hour and a half are accurate and that makes me comfortable that he will veer off the teleprompter enough to win.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I'll say 29.

That is, there's a 50% chance Trump will tell MORE than 29 whoppers in his speech, and a 50% chance that he'll tell LESS than or EQUAL to 29 whoppers.
Define "whopper," as opposed to an ordinary lie. :think:

Reactions: Friday13
Nov 2016
USA
I’ll say over 29. Think about it. If the speech is 90 minutes long and he tells a whopper every 90 seconds, he’d end up with a count of 30. I think it would be hard to go much higher than that, but he could surprise me.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Define "whopper," as opposed to an ordinary lie. :think:
A Trump-Whopper is a lie so big, so bold, so brazen, so bodacious, that his many millions of gullible and deluded followers INSTANTLY believe it.

Like when he claimed the other day that his Intel Chiefs had been 'misquoted'. They sure has hell hadn't been! Yet, sure enough, all the YAHOOS were here, immediately siding with Trump, saying that the 'fake news' had misquoted all the Chiefs. Yikes!

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
Total count isn't in yet but I think I won.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I'll say 29.

I figured the Sports Forum would be the best place to post this, since it's a gambling proposition.
Fact-checking Donald Trump's 2018 State of the Union speech
There were just a half dozen or so false and mostly false but I think they were rating more than one statement at a time, look it over and tell me what you think.