OVERSTOCK.COM CEO and "deep stater" resigns! He was ANOTHER lover of Butina the Russian spy who was also lovers with top GOP NRA'r PAUL ERICKSON

Jul 2015
Florida
That was one busy little Russian SPY "SLUT". Oh well, at least she was doing it for a CAUSE! PUTIN. I wonder if this was before or after she was shacking up with 'top' NRA lobbyist and GOP operative, Paul Erickson.
Is she still in jail or did you get out? Did they send her back to RUSSIA?
YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!
Patrick Byrne, Overstock C.E.O., Resigns After Disclosing Romance With Russian Agent
By The New York Times​
  • Aug. 22, 2019Updated 1:21 p.m. ET
Patrick Byrne founded Overstock, a publicly traded e-commerce retailer that sells discount furniture and bedding.​
Patrick Byrne resigned as chief executive of the online retailer Overstock.com on Thursday, saying he had no choice but to quit because of the attention stirred up by his public disclosure of a relationship with a woman accused of being a Russian agent.
Last edited by Centerleftfl; Today at 01:52 PM. Reason: a

Jul 2015
Florida
Okay folks, it gets WEIRDER! I will reiterate. You just can't make this shit up...

Overstock .com announced today that CEO Patrick Byrne has resigned from his role as chief executive and board member. Another board member, Jonathan Johnson, will be taking over as Overstock’s interim CEO. This follows the company’s eyebrow-raising press release earlier this month titled “Overstock.com CEO Comments on Deep State, Withholds Further Comment,” in which Byrne said he was confirming reports by journalist Sara Cater.

“Starting in 2015 I (operating under the belief that I was helping legitimate law enforcement efforts) assisted in what are now known as the ‘Clinton Investigation’ and the ‘Russian Investigation’ (in fact, I am the notorious ‘missing Chapter 1’ of the Russian investigation),” he wrote, going on to say that this was “the third time in my life I helped the Men in Black.”

Byrne and his attorney subsequently said that these comments were tied to his “romantic” relationship with Maria Butina, and that he wanted to shed light on the way federal law enforcement investigated Butina (who’s been accused of working as a Russian agent, and who is currently in prison after pleading guilty to a lesser charge)...

Overstock CEO resigns after ‘deep state’ comments – TechCrunch

Jul 2015
Florida
It get weirder
Wow, how do you get one of those JOBS? Straight men are 'exchanging sexual favors' as spies at the behest of our DOJ? Whose OBAMA'S or TRUMP'S DOJ? For what purpose? I have no idea!

He told his story on FOX, video embedded (I hope). You gotta hear this one!!

Former Overstock CEO tells Fox News the Feds wanted him to sleep with Russian spy Maria Butina

Published
2 hours ago on
August 22, 2019
By Bob Brigham

Longtime Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne resigned on Thursday after issuing a bizarre press release that caused the company’s stock to tank.
Byrne then went on Fox News to claim that federal officials urged him to have a romantic relationship with Russian spy Maria Butina.

He claimed that the government told him they never asked citizens to engage in romantic relationships, but it was “such a national security risk” that the government asked Byrne, then in his fifties, to sleep with Butina, who was at the time in her twenties and half his age.

But Byrne says he only pretended to romance Butina.

“I never laid a finger on her because I knew it would disgrace our country, it would disgrace Maria,” he claimed.
Andrew Lawrence@ndrew_lawrence

Hi, just in case you didn't think things could get weirder, the former CEO of Overstock is on Fox saying that the feds told him he should sleep with Maria Butina

Andrew Lawrence@ndrew_lawrence

Hi, just in case you didn't think things could get weirder, the former CEO of Overstock is on Fox saying that the feds told him he should sleep with Maria Butina

7:25 PM - Aug 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,378 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/for...-maria-butina/