PALIN kid arrested again for ABUSING a woman (4th degree assault) and fighting with cops

Jul 2015
Florida
Man, we dodged that one. If I am not mistaken, 4th degree involves some type of "weapon".

(STOP: Don't even give me any shit! Imagine if this was a Obama kid or a Clinton kid or even a Gore kid. You bet your ass, it would be up here!)

Sarah Palin’s troubled son again arrested for abusing a woman and fighting with cops

MARTIN CIZMAR
29 SEP 2018 AT 17:55 ET

Track Palin (Youtube)

Former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s troubled son has again been arrested for allegedly abusing a woman, Alaska’s KTVA reports.

Track Palin, 29, was arrested on for fourth-degree domestic-violence assault, interfering with the report of a domestic-violence crime, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

The incident happened in Wasilla, where the Palin family lives.

“Investigation revealed [Track Palin] assaulted an acquaintance at his residence,” troopers wrote in a report. “When the acquaintance attempted to call authorities, he prevented her by taking away her phone. While being placed under arrest, Palin physically resisted troopers.”

Track Palin Track was previously arrested on domestic-violence assault charges after fighting with his girlfriend in January 2016. He is current facing a trial for a fight with his father....

Sarah Palin's troubled son again arrested for abusing a woman and fighting with cops

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Man, we dodged that one. If I am not mistaken, 4th degree involves some type of "weapon".

(STOP: Don't even give me any shit! Imagine if this was a Obama kid or a Clinton kid or even a Gore kid. You bet your ass, it would be up here!)

Sarah Palin’s troubled son again arrested for abusing a woman and fighting with cops

MARTIN CIZMAR
29 SEP 2018 AT 17:55 ET

Track Palin (Youtube)

Former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s troubled son has again been arrested for allegedly abusing a woman, Alaska’s KTVA reports.

Track Palin, 29, was arrested on for fourth-degree domestic-violence assault, interfering with the report of a domestic-violence crime, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

The incident happened in Wasilla, where the Palin family lives.

“Investigation revealed [Track Palin] assaulted an acquaintance at his residence,” troopers wrote in a report. “When the acquaintance attempted to call authorities, he prevented her by taking away her phone. While being placed under arrest, Palin physically resisted troopers.”

Track Palin Track was previously arrested on domestic-violence assault charges after fighting with his girlfriend in January 2016. He is current facing a trial for a fight with his father....

Sarah Palin's troubled son again arrested for abusing a woman and fighting with cops
Of all the repugnant character traits this bitch exhibited, her gleeful canabalization of her own children was the worst. From the moment she shoved her pregnant teenager in front of a crowd, I knew these kids' futures were irretrievably fucked.

This man probably will end up killing a wife or girlfriend and then dying himself in prison. It's coming at him like a freight train.

His only chance to alter his fate is to get the fuck away from the harpy who spawned him.

Jul 2015
Florida
And other breaking news, it will get dark tonight, lighter in the morning.

Was the Palin family a harbinger of the Trump era?
The Palin approval crowd certainly demands nothing of their leaders so perhaps it was. McCain remained a gentleman to the end and never said a bad word toward her. He threw the woman into the deep end of the pool. SHE CHOSE TO SINK HERSELF!

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
First, Sarah Palin is no longer in office or running for office. Second, this thread is about one of her sons, not her. Can you imagine if we had this kind of reporting when Billy Carter was around?

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
First, Sarah Palin is no longer in office or running for office. Second, this thread is about one of her sons, not her. Can you imagine if we had this kind of reporting when Billy Carter was around?

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
That man was made a public figure by his stupid, cruel mother. How many times did Carter trot Billie out for public appearances?

O yeah. Zero.