Pamela Anderson's Native American Halloween Costume Gets Her Accused of Cultural Appropriation

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
So? They also condemn the Washington Redskins, but thousands of people buy tickets to their games and athletes makes millions playing football for them. Life goes on, even when some people are butthurt.
and the Native American community is split on the issue. So , what? You asked me a question and I provided you the answer. What you're doing is completely different . The Washington Redskins name is not intended to mock the Native America culture or make a joke out of it. You just admitted that's you're using their culture to mock a racist. Which is presenting their culture as some sort of slur.

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
and the Native American community is split on the issue. So , what? You asked me a question and I provided you the answer. What you're doing is completely different . The Washington Redskins name is not intended to mock the Native America culture or make a joke out of it. You just admitted that's you're using their culture to mock a racist. Which is presenting their culture as some sort of slur.
Whatever.

Reactions: orangecat

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I don't know. Do I need a lawyer?
everything in the Native American culture has a meaning. Including the feathers you're making fun off. You're posting up an doctored image with no regard of it being slanderous to that culture?