Parents harass TG child on Twitter

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I see nothing about Christians. I do see it is concerned parents worried about perverts in the woman's bathroom
It was OK with you that these "people" talked about assaulting a 12 yr old?

You didn't find that fucked up? I will fuck up anyone harming a child and I'm an old man.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2006
required field
[warning]Thread moved from Philosophy & Religion to Civil Rights --> Sexuality.[/warning]
Well originally this thread was meant to be a catchall for Christian hypocrisy. I just hadn't yet added any new stories to it yet. That's why I chose the forum and the title I did (The Teachings of Alt-Jesus).

But whatever this is fine. Another trans thread I can just abandon because I get tired of banging my head against the same old walls. Nothing ever changes.

Last edited:
Jul 2014
Border Fence
No child. No person should be mocked, ridiculed, or told they are not normal because of their sexual orientation or gender preference.

If adults have a problem with children of different sexual orientation or gender identity...that needs to be handled in the principal office or at board meetings.

Adults trolling children should result in immediate expulsion from the social media.

#BeBest.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
I don't hate Transgendered, if they have a vagina they use the Womens Restroom, if they have a Penis they should use the Men's restroom,

If they have completed their gender change surgery, then they use the restroom of their newly acquired Gender.

Nothing to do with hate, nothing to do with Bigotry, nothing to do with sexism.. if you have a : you are female if you have a ; you are male.

Gender isn't mental it is genetic.. and physical, (you cannot change the genetic but once the Physical has been Changed, that changes the situation.)
Are you volunteering as a restroom doorway junk-checker?

As usual the Christianists focus on "females at risk", but there are also F to M trans people. How do they feel about "women" using the men's room? Are they not at risk too?

Last edited:
Dec 2006
required field
For what it's worth, the community in question thought it was enough of a problem that they shut the entire district down.

The adults referred to the 12-year-old as “it,” a “maggot,” and a “thing” in some of the posts. One post referred to a “queer teacher” at the school, saying “this is even worse.” The most violent post called for “a good sharp knife [to] do the job really quick.”

“We are putting in extra measures to help safeguard our students,” says Achille ISD Superintendent Rick Beene. “We appreciate all the concern for our Achille students. Our school is shut down until Wednesday for safety precautions. While I will not go into specifics, we have increased security.”

According to local news station KXII, the 12-year-old student, Maddie (whose last name has been withheld to protect her privacy), and her parents have left their home and are staying at a secure location out of fear for their safety.

Maddie’s mother Brandy filed a restraining order against one of the parents — Burney Crenshaw — who she believed was leading the charge to harm her daughter. The mother told KXII that Maddie has identified as a girl since fifth grade, and typically uses the staff bathroom. But she says she was “confused” on the first day of school this year, and used the girls bathroom that day.

There are two schools in Achille: an elementary school and a high school. Maddie attends the elementary school, but both schools are closed until Wednesday.
Parents Threatening a Transgender Child Caused an Entire School District to Shut Down | them.

Children are a tool to be wielded, offspring are your reward for being morally superior. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court. Alt-Psalm 127:3-5

Reactions: 2 people
Apr 2012
No child. No person should be mocked, ridiculed, or told they are not normal because of their sexual orientation or gender preference.

If adults have a problem with children of different sexual orientation or gender identity...that needs to be handled in the principal office or at board meetings.

Adults trolling children should result in immediate expulsion from the social media.

#BeBest.
Unless of course it is Christians being attacked by the left

Dec 2006
required field
No idea what's being said here, but I strongly suspect it's not worth my time to click on "View Post". If I want advice from an apparent robot, I'll ask Alexa.