Parents harass TG child on Twitter

May 2012
By the wall
And who here could forget the time that Alt-Jesus said, "Let the little children be mutilated and murdered, for the Kingdom of God belongs not to such as these"? -Alt-Matthew 19:14 (NAV)

https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1028539172070584320 (Twitter thread with screenshots from Facebook)

Djinn sez: Adding a link to local news article on the incident.

[HR][/HR]
Title changed from "The Teachings of Alt-Jesus."
I can understand their fear of their young daughter being brutally raped.

May 2012
By the wall
I can understand why you seem to always get banned within 24 hours after your previous one expires.
You were saying?

Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl
Martinez’s public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

https://trib.com/news/local/casper/trial-begins-for-casper-resident-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-/article_16c71547-9ea8-53ca-843b-ea9f19628ae3.html

I suggest you do just a tiny little bit of research before you pollute the forums with your liberal slander.

It might make you a better poster.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
You were saying?

Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

https://trib.com/news/local/casper/trial-begins-for-casper-resident-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-/article_16c71547-9ea8-53ca-843b-ea9f19628ae3.html

I suggest you do just a tiny little bit of research before you pollute the forums with your liberal slander.

It might make you a better poster.
And how many normal, regular gender men have committed all kinds of horrible rapes and murders and whatnot? Should all of us be judged by them?

Reactions: sweettee
Dec 2006
required field
You were saying?
I'm sorry, I thought I was using small enough words. I'm saying you're unpleasant to have around, and I believe my opinion is shared widely. I have you on my ignore list, which I usually do, but every now and then I like to check and see if the infinite monkeys behind your keyboard have come up with anything coherent yet. I am eternally disappointed.

Reactions: sweettee
Dec 2006
required field
And how many normal, regular gender men have committed all kinds of horrible rapes and murders and whatnot? Should all of us be judged by them?
The better question is, why are grown ass adults threatening to get together and mutilate a small child because of something they might do? And even better question is, what kind of person defends and encourages that sort of behavior?

Reactions: 1 person
May 2012
By the wall
I'm sorry, I thought I was using small enough words. I'm saying you're unpleasant to have around, and I believe my opinion is shared widely. I have you on my ignore list, which I usually do, but every now and then I like to check and see if the infinite monkeys behind your keyboard have come up with anything coherent yet. I am eternally disappointed.
You obviously aren't ignoring me since you've been trolling me in threads all over the forum.

All you've managed to do is prove that you lie a lot.