Paul LePage Makes Racist Claim About Drug Dealers Named D-Money Getting White Girls

Apr 2014
Maryland
The mayor is an idiot. Meanwhile, how does not addressing the problem solve the problem? Kids are being ruined by heroin addiction, not the words of the mayor.
So what do you suggest? More white drug dealers?
What do you think we should do? I support more education

Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
So what do you suggest? More white drug dealers?
What do you think we should do? I support more education
My brother was an addict meaning he was also a career criminal. In his time he committed b&e's, selling drugs, stealing drugs from dealers, manufacturing drugs, and at least one armed robbery. My brother in law once told me about talking my brother out of killing a young man he found in one of his marijuana patches. I guess it was touch and go there for awhile.

My brother loved the court mandated drug education treatment facilities. He told me they were great places to score drugs. It made sense when you think about it. Everyone attending such is an abuser.

Last edited:
Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Have no idea if the Governor is racist or not. Never heard his name mentioned before. (confession: I don't follow Maine politics.)

But with regard to the "pregnant white girl" comment would really like to know......What was he even thinking??

Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
I suggest discussing the heroin dealers and the problem of heroin addiction.
They're looking for racists donja' know in a convenient place while simultaneously ignoring the inconvenient ones.

The Dartmouth Review » Eyes Wide Open at the Protest

Eyes Wide Open at the Protest

“The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy.”

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
My brother was an addict meaning he was also a career criminal. In his time he committed b&e's, selling drugs, stealing drugs from dealers, manufacturing drugs, and at least one armed robbery. My brother in law once told me about talking my brother out of killing a young man he found in one of his marijuana patches. I guess it was touch and go there for awhile.

My brother loved the court mandated drug education treatment facilities. He told me they were great places to score drugs. It made sense when you think about it. Everyone attending such is an abuser.
Did your brother ever knock up any white wimmins? Oh wait - that's probably different ;)