PayPal De-Platforms Conservative Street Artist Sabo, Holds His Funds for Six Months

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
PayPal De-Platforms Conservative Street Artist Sabo, Holds His Funds for Six Months

On Monday evening, Sabo, the conservative street artist who is mostly known for his street posters that randomly pop up in California, reported on his Facebook page that he has now been kicked off of PayPal. "Today Paypal canceled my account with all of my money in it," he announced. "They are holding my funds for the next 6 months."

PayPal is the money exchanging platform Sabo used to earn income, and this de-platforming hits him hard financially. "I explained to them that I live in a city with 60,000 homeless people and that they are about to make me and my wife join their ranks."

Last year, Sabo was also de-platformed from Twitter without being given a reason. He gave an exclusive interview to PJMedia's Megan Fox when it happened.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you think of Paypal doing this? cancelling his account and trying to hold his money for 6 months with no explanation? like the source or not, like the artist or not, paypal is akin to a bank, are they allowed this discrimination?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
This is another front in the deplaforming fight. The left wants to censor opinions they don't like. They can't straight up outlaw speech. So they do the next best thing and pressure corporations into doing what they want. They want platforms to silence and punish conservatives on social media. And they also go after sources of funding like PayPal or Kickstarter to try to defund conservatives.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Tough to say without hearing PayPal's side of things. Which we won't ever hear. Because of that, people will manufacture reasons as to why the company did this. Those manufactured reasons will, not surprisingly, "coincidentally" line up exactly with the partisan political stances of the manufacturers. Could PayPal have done this for political reasons? Yes. Could they have done it for other reasons? Sure.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious

On Monday evening, Sabo, the conservative street artist who is mostly known for his street posters that randomly pop up in California, reported on his Facebook page that he has now been kicked off of PayPal. "Today Paypal canceled my account with all of my money in it," he announced. "They are holding my funds for the next 6 months."

PayPal is the money exchanging platform Sabo used to earn income, and this de-platforming hits him hard financially. "I explained to them that I live in a city with 60,000 homeless people and that they are about to make me and my wife join their ranks."

Last year, Sabo was also de-platformed from Twitter without being given a reason. He gave an exclusive interview to PJMedia's Megan Fox when it happened.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you think of Paypal doing this? cancelling his account and trying to hold his money for 6 months with no explanation? like the source or not, like the artist or not, paypal is akin to a bank, are they allowed this discrimination?
This is how it will be for Christians in the end times. Bow to the beast, the govt and it's agenda, or you will not buy or sell.