Pelosi Begs Progressives Not to Criticise "Centrists" in Public

Dec 2015
SoCal
I used to consider myself as having a foot in the liberal wing of my party and one in the progressive wing, but I am considering altering where my feet tread.

If this is the sort of thing we can expect from progressives, I say kick them out of our party, make them go hat-in-hand to the Republicans.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
I used to consider myself as having a foot in the liberal wing of my party and one in the progressive wing, but I am considering altering where my feet tread.

If this is the sort of thing we can expect from progressives, I say kick them out of our party, make them go hat-in-hand to the Republicans.
They already have, these "two" parties work in tandem with one another in that tiredass good cop/bad cop shtick.

Dec 2015
SoCal
They already have, these "two" parties work in tandem with one another in that tiredass good cop/bad cop shtick.
It is one thing to criticize our system, and much of it could be warranted, but it's much more difficult to propose a solution.

Care to take a shot at a proposal, some sort of alternative to democracy perhaps?

CtC

Mar 2019
California
It is one thing to criticize our system, and much of it could be warranted, but it's much more difficult to propose a solution.

Care to take a shot at a proposal, some sort of alternative to democracy perhaps?
There is no alternative. Rocky as it gets , our system is working . Sure. There have been bad times. Civil war. Depression of 1873. Market collapse of 1929 and Great Depression. Dust Bowl. The 1960's. Drug abuse. How about the GOOD things? End of Slavery. Telephone. Coast to Coast Railroad. Mass Production. Air Travel. SPACE Travel. Civil Rights Act. As clumsy as a Representative Republic is , I can't see any system EVER working as good as the USA.Even those who are POOR live like Kings compared to half the countries in the World. And you are RIGHT. Time for solutions. Not biching about how terrible this Great Country is.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
There is no alternative. Rocky as it gets , our system is working . Sure. There have been bad times. Civil war. Depression of 1873. Market collapse of 1929 and Great Depression. Dust Bowl. The 1960's. Drug abuse. How about the GOOD things? End of Slavery. Telephone. Coast to Coast Railroad. Mass Production. Air Travel. SPACE Travel. Civil Rights Act. As clumsy as a Representative Republic is , I can't see any system EVER working as good as the USA.Even those who are POOR live like Kings compared to half the countries in the World. And you are RIGHT. Time for solutions. Not biching about how terrible this Great Country is.
PS- For once I agree with Pelosi. In principle ,at least.

Apr 2018
oregon
I take a break and here you are, trying desperately to get in that last post like you are OCD or something...is it Obsessive or is it Compulsive, or do you even know?
You're the only one shedding tears over this "last post" thing, and yet you're compelled to do it yourself. Once again, the irony is sublime.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
She did this to Hillary and now her new female demon is Nancy. It is a joke. I think she backs losing candidates and gets carried away. She flips between being extremely conservative and head in the clouds imitation-liberal so it is hard to really care what she says. Lol
Who is "she" in this post?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
The last time a third party won a Presidential election was in never.

Work within the two party system or be irrelevant, that is the two choices.
Teddy Roosevelt, Progressive Party, 1912.

Progressive Party (United States, 1912) - Wikipedia

Granted, this is extremely unlikely. But what's under consideration now is which candidate should be the Democratic Party nominee.

It's too soon to start agonizing about a third party.

Mar 2019
"US" of A

All power to the people, same as it ever was. We have no democracy, that has never been anything but mindfuck rhetoric, and corporate state shtick like "well if you criticize without solving it you should shut up" is a cop out.

Defend it.

"Could be warranted"?

Get fuggin' real, no one buys into that shyte but the power structure itself.