Pelosi Begs Progressives Not to Criticise "Centrists" in Public

Mar 2019
"US" of A
There is no alternative. Rocky as it gets , our system is working . Sure. There have been bad times. Civil war. Depression of 1873. Market collapse of 1929 and Great Depression. Dust Bowl. The 1960's. Drug abuse. How about the GOOD things? End of Slavery. Telephone. Coast to Coast Railroad. Mass Production. Air Travel. SPACE Travel. Civil Rights Act. As clumsy as a Representative Republic is , I can't see any system EVER working as good as the USA.Even those who are POOR live like Kings compared to half the countries in the World. And you are RIGHT. Time for solutions. Not biching about how terrible this Great Country is.
It works for the ruling aristocracy, yes, that's rather the point. If we had a representative republic, I would agree.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
You're the only one shedding tears over this "last post" thing, and yet you're compelled to do it yourself. Once again, the irony is sublime.
And here you are, yet again, and trying desperately to foist "the last post" compulsion on to me, I am simply pointing out your obsession<shrug> I am not the cause of it, you exhibit this behavior in every thread you get involved with, it is your "trademark". One liner retaliation posts, your signature and modus operandi. No depth, no substance, no meaningful dialogue, just snark and petty vindictiveness. But carry on, I expect to see you back here soon..

Apr 2018
oregon
And here you are, yet again, and trying desperately to foist "the last post" compulsion on to me, I am simply pointing out your obsession<shrug> I am not the cause of it, you exhibit this behavior in every thread you get involved with, it is your "trademark". One liner retaliation posts, your signature and modus operandi. No depth, no substance, no meaningful dialogue, just snark and petty vindictiveness. But carry on, I expect to see you back here soon..
Your projection is as hilarious as it is telling. I have no problem having the last post, the first post, or any post in between. You're the one obsessed with it. Obviously I have free rent in your head. Let it go, son. Or put me on ignore. Or just keep carrying on like the teen girl stood up on prom night. Your call. :cool:

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Your projection is as hilarious as it is telling. I have no problem having the last post, the first post, or any post in between. You're the one obsessed with it. Obviously I have free rent in your head. Let it go, son. Or put me on ignore. Or just keep carrying on like the teen girl stood up on prom night. Your call. :cool:
Going to keep trolling me to the nth degree, keep the farce alive, Cat. Try to post more than a line of snark with your next retort(and we both know there will be a next retort, don't we)

Reactions: SlumCyco
Jul 2019
KY
But he is a throwback to the old days of democrats. Ones that supported unions, blue collar workers etc. You dont see him out at wealthy bashes or corporate fundraisers. He also was one of the few Ds out there running against NAFTA and the TPP. He also supported tariffs. Those are old school democrats and there arent many of them anymore. I was raised in a family of union working democrats. The party is now very pro trade and are looking for the white collar college educated vote.

I came from a line of union workers on both sides of my family (welders on one side, coal miners on the other). However, I really don't get the trade thing. Our country needs to trade, just ask the farmers that question. Also, trade wars affect prices in stores which is bad for the poorer people of whom democrats are supposed to be in support of.

I understand Pelosi's job here in supporting the moderate democrats who won in red states, it's a tough job which obviously don't win her many friends.

Reactions: bajisima
Apr 2018
oregon
Going to keep trolling me to the nth degree, keep the farce alive, Cat. Try to post more than a line of snark with your next retort(and we both know there will be a next retort, don't we)
I see you have chosen the "stood up on prom night" path. Too funny. Now the ball's in your court regarding the last-post obsession.