Pelosi Begs Progressives Not to Criticise "Centrists" in Public

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I see you have chosen the "stood up on prom night" path. Too funny. Now the ball's in your court regarding the last-post obsession.
And here it is ,that next snark retort, you live for this shit, the OCD consumes you

Apr 2018
oregon
Oh, does he now...are u his spouse?...im just curious because if not that's kinda weird to say!
Just someone who understands English.
It's either "You're 100% wrong", meaning "You are 100% wrong", or, as posted by you, "Your 100% wrong", which implies that you own the "100% wrong".

May 2019
SoCal-Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
Just someone who understands English.
It's either "You're 100% wrong", meaning "You are 100% wrong", or, as posted by you, "Your 100% wrong", which implies that you own the "100% wrong".
Oh shit...I get it, You're the fuckin grammar police!

May 2019
SoCal-Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
Personal Insult
Grammar nazi. Get it right, son.
Hahaha...motherfuckers like you crack me up! You're just like most right-wingers, always gotta say some outlandish shit about anything, just so you can seem superior & to make yourself feel relevant. You guys do that shit to mask the fact that your insecure, overly competitive when it comes to dumb shit, weak minded and most of all that you lack confidence in your own intellect!...I got that shit right, son!

Apr 2018
oregon
Hahaha...motherfuckers like you crack me up! You're just like most right-wingers, always gotta say some outlandish shit about anything, just so you can seem superior & to make yourself feel relevant. You guys do that shit to mask the fact that your insecure, overly competitive when it comes to dumb shit, weak minded and most of all that you lack confidence in your own intellect!...I got that shit right, son!
You project like a pro. Movie theater employee?

your insecure
I own "insecure"? :lol:

Mar 2019
"US" of A
This is what liberals do best...we eat our own! Divide and conquer
No, what the liberal class does best is work in tandem with their "opposition" to keep we the people in our places. It's that tiredass good cop / bad cop routine.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
He's a waste of time.

Reactions: SlumCyco

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
SlumCyco has been banned from this thread. Please do not respond to their posts.