Pelosi Begs Progressives Not to Criticise "Centrists" in Public

Mar 2019
Portland, OR
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I am a left-leaning centrist who had sided with the democrats for a while, but with the far-left plunge the democratic party has taken, I'm actually considering voting for Trump. I don't like how political and partisan Pelosi is, but in this case she is very right.
No, she isn't. Her bad behavior makes it more likely policies favored by progressives will not be enacted, and if you oppose them, then you might be pleased about that regardless of the method used.

But that doesn't make what Pelosi did okay.

And, nice to meetcha!

Mar 2019
"US" of A
I am a left-leaning centrist who had sided with the democrats for a while, but with the far-left plunge the democratic party has taken, I'm actually considering voting for Trump. I don't like how political and partisan Pelosi is, but in this case she is very right.
Sure, corporatist shills are always right. Go with Don, he's oh so different than she is.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
No, she isn't. Her bad behavior makes it more likely policies favored by progressives will not be enacted, and if you oppose them, then you might be pleased about that regardless of the method used.

And, nice to meetcha!
The donor class must be stroked, let the people eat cake.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
What is a left leaning centrist?

Is it different from a right leaning centrist?

RNG

Former Staff
Jan 2015
Left coast
Fentoine Lum has been thread banned. Please do not reply or respond to their posts.

May 2019
The Wine Country
I have to say that I've pretty much had my fill of AOC.

Pelosi worked very hard to elect Democrats in places like Kansas, Iowa and Orange County. That's where the House was taken back. Not in safe Democratic districts such those represented by AOC and her chorus of harpies.

I think they will scare off The Normals and, when that happens, the House will change hands again.

And if they think they're marginalized now, wait until that happens.

They will not prosper.

Reactions: HayJenn and Jets

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

And, nice to meetcha!
Poll after poll shows that the group is bringing down the democrats.

So what is more important?

Sticking with people who drag you or down or beating Trump?

Pelosi's job is again, to get whoever the nominee is, elected to the WH.

Reactions: OldGaffer