Pelosi: Dem Majority Will 'Reverse' Trump Efforts to Secure Border, Enforce Immigration Laws

Apr 2014
Maryland
They are using advanced technology in building this wall.

The cost of maintaining the wall would be minuscule compared to the billions of dollars spent each year on illegal benefits, crimes and the number of innocent Americans killed at the hands of illegals.
Let’s dehumanize them and make them these horrible people. When did this happen before? Oh yeah in Germany..same dance different steps! That’s why trump loves the uneducated..they can’t see history repeating itself.
I would worry a lot more about the number of innocent Americans killed by guns in this country thousands every year. Maybe we shouldn’t let any men in the country..women don’t commit violence like they do,

Apr 2014
Maryland
It doesn't matter the source ---- what matter is if it's the truth.

Leftist only care to read Democrat approved sites, and that is why leftists are so uninformed.
Very interesting that you don’t really care about the source because it is telling “the truth” Trump sure knows his base

Apr 2014
Maryland
It's supposedly better than where they were at, Correct? Also just wanting a better job, and wanting to raise their children in a better environment is not a reason for granting amnesty.
Fleeing violence.? The nerve of them for wanting a better life for their children

Apr 2014
Maryland
No, well, experience in that it's a common theme from far too many.

And your point is true, I can't play innocent either, that happens too often too.

If it was once in a while, could brush it off as frustration or whatever, but for way too many it's like debunk the article. Then they put up snopes.

Put a contrary article, "not gonna read it cause this blog tells me not to". Seriously, Don't take it personal it's a widespread thing.

More people should begin the practice of hearing everyone out, don't trust anyone, but trust the patterns.

Edit: though I do heavily encourage you to equally call people out for not properly addressing sources, or other fallacious reasoning. The left had it easy with 8 years of Obama where it was easy to appeal to racism when the argument failed.
“It Was very easy to appeal to racism”. That is the argument that bigit’s always used.
I agree that people should listen to each other but thanks to trump we have now become us and them and enemies of each other.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
“It Was very easy to appeal to racism”. That is the argument that bigit’s always used.
I agree that people should listen to each other but thanks to trump we have now become us and them and enemies of each other.
What are you talking about? I watched for 8 years where almost every discussion at some point went to "you just don't like (Obama) because he's black".

Trump did not create that hatred, he exposed it.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
What are you talking about? I watched for 8 years where almost every discussion at some point went to "you just don't like (Obama) because he's black".

Trump did not create that hatred, he exposed it.
He coddled and enflamed it...and is still doing it...

Aug 2016
CA
Fleeing violence.? The nerve of them for wanting a better life for their children
They escaped supposed violence. They got to mexico after committing violence at the Mexican border. They are safe in Mexico now. There won't be a replay of their violence at our border. They are not going to force their way into America like they did in Mexico.

Aug 2016
CA
Why don't you admit you were thinking that way before Trump was president? You thought us vs them during the obama regime. Admit it.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
They escaped supposed violence. They got to mexico after committing violence at the Mexican border. They are safe in Mexico now. There won't be a replay of their violence at our border. They are not going to force their way into America like they did in Mexico.
Most of them have now given up, I'm glad to see that Trump upheld his promise as best he can.

The legitimate ones can walk to the nearest consulate and apply legitimately.

I've been seeing posts about UN planes in Canada. I think Trudeau might have accepted the burden, at which point... I will be too pissed off to talk about Trump for a few days to say the least. I hope that does not get confirmed or is unrelated.

Aug 2016
CA
If they end up in Canada, so be it. If the Canucks are dumb enough to fall for the invasion, that's their problem. Following the European stupidity will bring about their own Brexit.