Pelosi: Dem Majority Will 'Reverse' Trump Efforts to Secure Border, Enforce Immigration Laws

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
The site does not know the meanings of the words:
- bias
- accuracy
- methodology
- statistically

Which is precisely the type of expertise that is unnecessary for people checking facts.
What's wrong with them? I shared their entire methodology in this post. What's wrong with it?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Yes... that's not a methodology... that's a "new users, here's what our graphics mean" page.

THAT IS NOT A METHODOLOGY!!!!

A methodology would allow someone else to follow the steps provided and come to the same conclusions. Like the steps in a recipe.

Seriously man, is english not your first language? Or is it more something like you REALLY like their conclusions and just don't give a shit about accuracy?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Very interesting that you don’t really care about the source because it is telling “the truth” Trump sure knows his base
I care about truth over the source. Leftists care about the source, and the truth doesn't seem to matter so much.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Yes... that's not a methodology... that's a "new users, here's what our graphics mean" page.

THAT IS NOT A METHODOLOGY!!!!

A methodology would allow someone else to follow the steps provided and come to the same conclusions. Like the steps in a recipe.

Seriously man, is english not your first language? Or is it more something like you REALLY like their conclusions and just don't give a shit about accuracy?
Like your theory that tinder dry homes should burn slower than living trees full of water?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Let’s dehumanize them and make them these horrible people. When did this happen before? Oh yeah in Germany..same dance different steps! That’s why trump loves the uneducated..they can’t see history repeating itself.
I would worry a lot more about the number of innocent Americans killed by guns in this country thousands every year. Maybe we shouldn’t let any men in the country..women don’t commit violence like they do,

No, they are good people, seeking a better life. But, we are a nation of laws, and it's against the law to enter our country illegally.
We cannot continue to let everyone in who wants to come here.