Pelosi: Dem Majority Will 'Reverse' Trump Efforts to Secure Border, Enforce Immigration Laws

Apr 2014
Maryland
No, they are good people, seeking a better life. But, we are a nation of laws, and it's against the law to enter our country illegally.
We cannot continue to let everyone in who wants to come here.
It is not against the law to be admitted and given sanctuary after being vetted

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Americans should be outraged. The Democrats no longer care about our laws. They want full frontal illegal invasion!
I agree.

Sadly, I believe illegal immigration has reached the point of no return. It has taken root in too many places, especially in the most populated urban centers of America that just happen to wield the most political power.

Illegal immigrants and their family, friends, communities, businesses who hire them.... etc. - they are all going to be sympathetic now and any political party that takes a stand against illegal immigration is going to do nothing but alienate all these people and make a winning a national election very difficult. There was a very small political window in which to correct it. I was hoping Trump had come along in time - but I don't think he did. So at this point, it's a run away train I'm afraid.

So until the Democrats take over Washington (and they eventually will, because they have basically imported their own voting block that is going to do nothing but grow and become more powerful politically) and the economic crisis their irresponsible policies will inevitably cause becomes a reality, nothing else is going to wake these Americans up to the dangers of illegal immigration.

I've said it before and I"ll say it again: if I was any younger I would be looking into Australian Citizenship. That's a liberal country that does it right and understands you have to have responsible and carefully controlled immigration policies if you want to institute generous liberal policies that improve the lives of your citizens. So young Americans might want to look into that. Because unless you're a corporate shareholder getting rich off cheap labor your future in America is going to be bleak. Soon we're going to have a permanent underclass and resemble the third world shit holes most of these illegal immigrants are coming from.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Florida
Jun 2018
Florida
At least the Dem agenda is things the majority of the people actually want.
Like having 8 million jobs taken away from them ? Like being racially discriminated against ? (in AA programs). Like being massacred in unprotected gun-free zones ? Like allowing Muslim Brotherhood leaders to break and twist our laws ? Like having a declining economy with high unemployment, instead of the growing economy, with low unemployment that we have now ?

That's not what the majority of the AMERICAN people actually want.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Only the House. Senate got more Republican, despite obvious cheating in Arizona. SCOTUS got more Republican too. Suck it up.
In 2020 the map favors Democrats, you will lose the Senate that year. Get ready, your party is a minority party and it it will lose power in 2020 completely.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Only the House. Senate got more Republican, despite obvious cheating in Arizona. SCOTUS got more Republican too. Suck it up.
Your scum sucking party is cheating as we speak in North Carolina. And in both Michigan and Wisconsin trying to subvert Democracy during the lame duck sessions. <spit>

Jun 2018
Florida
Your scum sucking party is cheating as we speak in North Carolina. And in both Michigan and Wisconsin trying to subvert Democracy during the lame duck sessions. <spit>
Democrats have tried to steal elections all over the country. Georgia governor. Florida governor and Senate. Arizona senate. Still more in Utah, and all over California. Those are just the ones I can recall this early in the morning.