PELOSI IS MORE BRILLIANT THAN I EVEN IMAGINED and I figured out WHY she hasn't taken the IMPEACHMENT VOTE

Jul 2015
Florida
This is commentary. I don't do that! Indulge me please. And of course I'll consider responses..
Now stay with me here, folks! We've had 4 or 5 ongoing threads about CALL THE VOTE by PELOSI--all from the RIGHT. I just figured it was a unneeded technicality or it would have been done. It was explained well and succinctly by a CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR. There was no need to call a vote, it isn't in the 'operating manual'--the rules and procedures are established by the House. He didn't discuss it any further, just kinda 'asked and answered'. "PROCESS"

So I see more calls on the R flank and this board asking for it. I'm rethinking, why are they so insistent? And why doesn't she? She very well could. Since she doesn't need it, why wouldn't she just for 'form'?

FIRST AND FOREMOST, THE MORE YOU GUYS SCREAM FOR IT, THE LEAST LIKELY SHE WILL CALL THE VOTE. AND if she is smart, should she feel the need, she'll do it at the PEAK (or PIQUE) of your call for it (any one remember when OBAMA timed the release of his birth certificate?)

We are in the EVIDENTIARY portion of the program, folks. Fact finding. Gathering evidence. No JURY TAKES A VOTE while the prosecutors are gathering evidence, laying out the case and making charges.

Now,
PAY ATTENTION HERE WINGERS! This is for YOU!

NANCY is giving cover to her own. No Democrats have to go on record. But make no mistake NANCY is giving cover to REPUBLICANS. They don't have to go on record either. No grandstanding to the cameras, no threading needles to their constituency and TRUMP doesn't know who is in our out so he can take aim at them! I promise, the REPS she has a good relationship with are begging her not to! (Plus, she gets to have the power of him swinging in the wind during the process). While she holds it off, REPUBLICANS can, listen, measure the evidence, equivocate as necessary, test it with their own and even grow a backbone!

This is MORE for giving REPUBLICANS SPACE than any DEMOCRAT. And not to mention BRINING THE AMERICAN PUBLIC ALONG!
Remember Nancy DOESN'T NEED ONE OF THEM if she can hold all her DEMS. Think about that.

That little 'nervous' sounding grandma with the gavel is not to be underestimated. She just GREW exponentially in my estimation. Madam Speaker gets a big fat gold star....

PS I figured this all out while making a pot of coffee this morning. It's not even hard.
[/QUOTE]

Jul 2015
Florida
As an example of what is mentioned in the OP about DJT.
:cool:

To LITERALLY protect the whistleblower from (physical) harm, they can USE the transcript. Remember they have now interviewed at least a couple of people who were involved in followup and securing that 'illegally' on an internal server. And SCHIFF has the unredacted version. Not to mention the IG of the State Dept. (and DOD) triggered investigations on their own because of the content of the call. There's all kinds of paper out there now.

Any bells?

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jul 2015
Florida
I'm bumping this. This was posted later in the day as Trump denigrated her the cabinet room (among a room full of men). This might be the most temperamentally fit person to ever hold that gavel. She had 5 kids, she probably knows a thing or 2 about PETULANT PISSY children having fits. Though her's didn't require military air strikes and produce dead bodies.

PS The WH photographer took the photo, posted by TRUMP as PELOSI having the meltdown. No indication by anyone that SHE had any meltdown in the meeting. She didn't call him names. She did not tell him the Kurds, our allies against ISIS, COMMIES. Perhaps this is the point where she said, we're outta here and stood up to leave.

1571283675560.png

Last edited:
Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
midwest
I'm bumping this. This was posted later in the day as Trump denigrated her the cabinet room (among a room full of men). This might be the most temperamentally fit person to ever hold that gavel. She had 5 kids, she probably knows a thing or 2 about PETULANT PISSY children having fits. Though her's didn't require military air strikes and produce dead bodies.

PS The WH photographer took the photo, posted by TRUMP as PELOSI having the meltdown. No indication by anyone that SHE had any meltdown in the meeting. She didn't call him names. She did not tell him the Kurds, our allies against ISIS, COMMIES. Perhaps this is the point where she said, we're outta here and stood up to leave.

View attachment 29627
Speaker Pelosi likes that WH photo so much she has posted it to her 2 twitter feeds.
:cool:

Nancy Pelosi ‏Verified account @SpeakerPelosi

Nancy Pelosi ‏Verified account @TeamPelosi

Jul 2019
Toronto
Oh what a load of chicken shit!
No impeachment has ever been executed this way.

Shit or get off the Pot Pelosi!

Reactions: excalibur
Oct 2019
Earth
This is commentary. I don't do that! Indulge me please. And of course I'll consider responses..
Whatever the reasoning, the talk of impeachment started before Trump took office. At a certain point people are going to start feeling betrayed that either Pelosi didn't act with the evidence or that they were lying about having the evidence in the first place.

We can't forget that Trump gets a legal defense as well.

All I'm saying is that they have 1 shot at this and if they miss, give up 2020. After 4 years of investigating his every move, Trump will become the most savagely right wing lame duck. He will get more supreme court picks, with 4 more years of Trump the entire paradigm will have shifted.

The stakes are very high.