Pelosi knows how to trigger Trump

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Nancy trolls Trump's "stable genius" claim. Heh-heh... Sounds like she's consulted some pros at APA.

Trump denies 'temper tantrum' in angry public episode - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump ratcheted up his feud with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday, turning an event organized to announce a multibillion-dollar aid package to farmers into a nearly half-hour-long diatribe against his Democratic rivals.

...Trump's anger at House Democrats' investigations had been steadily mounting for weeks, but Pelosi's accusation that the President had engaged in a "cover-up" sent him over the edge, prompting him to swear off policy talks with Democrats and shine a spotlight on what he considers Democrats' "phony investigations."

May 2012
By the wall
Would you want to work with people that are trying to dispose you?

Its not like they even have a reason to do so, they simply want to do it and are hoping they find a reason.

Fuck them.

Trump should shut down all communication with them and wait for 2020 when their entire witch hunt brigade is replaced with people who actually want to work on legislation.

He can go golfing in the meantime.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Would you want to work with people that are trying to dispose you?

Its not like they even have a reason to do so, they simply want to do it and are hoping they find a reason.

Fuck them.

Trump should shut down all communication with them and wait for 2020 when their entire witch hunt brigade is replaced with people who actually want to work on legislation.

He can go golfing in the meantime.

Heh-heh...you sound a little triggered, yourself.

Actually, they say you really don't want to trigger a narcissist. It's likes gasoline on a fire. But, I gotta say, I do enjoy watching him whine.

May 2012
By the wall
Heh-heh...you sound a little triggered, yourself.

Actually, they say you really don't want to trigger a narcissist. It's likes gasoline on a fire. But, I gotta say, I do enjoy watching him whine.
I'm sure you do, probably sound very familiar to you.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Nancy trolls Trump's "stable genius" claim. Heh-heh... Sounds like she's consulted some pros at APA.

Trump denies 'temper tantrum' in angry public episode - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump ratcheted up his feud with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday, turning an event organized to announce a multibillion-dollar aid package to farmers into a nearly half-hour-long diatribe against his Democratic rivals.

...Trump's anger at House Democrats' investigations had been steadily mounting for weeks, but Pelosi's accusation that the President had engaged in a "cover-up" sent him over the edge, prompting him to swear off policy talks with Democrats and shine a spotlight on what he considers Democrats' "phony investigations."
Everyone knows how to trigger Don, c'mon. When is he not?