Pelosi Tells Deportable Aliens They Can Refuse to Open Their Doors to ICE Agents

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah, you should, deeply. What is the comparison of their misfortunes relative to other internment/concentration camp stooges historically?
Odds are, local law enforcement will be in harm's way if these raids occur on the scale Trump announced.

Can you gin up any concern for them?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Violating a court order to leave the country is not enough to classify any undocumented person a "criminal".

And whether it is or not, law enforcement activity that results in civil rights violations, injury or death to civilians, unfair arrest and incarceration, etc. SHOULD trouble you enormously.

Even if only because such conduct can be the basis of a lawsuit resulting in millions of damages.

Query: are they seriously going to try to pick up 1 million people? To be processed where? Held where? Deported to where?
I dunno, seems a drop in the bucket if all they are going for is 1 million people with deportation orders.

I dunno, process them at the port where they embark to their home country.

If they have a legal order that they are already violating immigration law, it may be semantic difference, but still criminal.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I dunno, seems a drop in the bucket if all they are going for is 1 million people with deportation orders.

I dunno, process them at the port where they embark to their home country.

If they have a legal order that they are already violating immigration law, it may be semantic difference, but still criminal.
How would ICE move 1 million people? House and feed them? Provide minimum due process? What Latin American nation will accept them?

The logistics are IMPOSSIBLE.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
why things seem the way they do in your own head is up to you to figure out .
Do you simply not think through your positions? It seemed pretty clear with what you were saying was that your primary concern was for those in line for deportations, if that wasn't your intent you can clarify.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
How would ICE move 1 million people? House and feed them? Provide minimum due process? What Latin American nation will accept them?

The logistics are IMPOSSIBLE.
I believe an earlier president has had a mass deportation successfully.

The group listed has already gone through due process.

Whichever country they are from... It may not be an option for them to take their people back.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Do you simply not think through your positions? It seemed pretty clear with what you were saying was that your primary concern was for those in line for deportations, if that wasn't your intent you can clarify.
Explain your reasoning please.
well, you might think it's a joking matter. But, ICE officers are injured or killed in the line of duty all the time.
Exactly... So, why does it seem that you are so much more concerned for the criminals in this than the law enforcement?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I think we could get around a whole lot of this partisanship on the issue with one simple solution.

Change the name. Add National to the name.

How can anyone be mad about the NICE agent out doing their jobs?

Reactions: excalibur
Dec 2014
The Milky Way
The difference is you have no idea what the word means. In fact what you are calling fascist is pretty much the opposite of fascist.
How is notifying people of their rights a fascist act?

They have had their "rights", and they lost, thus the order of removal. Pelosi advised them to ignore the rule of law.

Pelosi is a fascist.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Nationalism is only one factor of fascism, not the entire definition...

I get it, the left likes to throw out the most vile accusations possible hoping that the accusation is sufficient. When actually forced to explain these vile statements we get to see the demonstration of just how poorly thought out these positions are made.

Yep, and why the thread headline waa altered. They can dish it but they sure as hell can't take it.