Pelosi Won't Attempt to Enforce Subpoenas In Court

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I don't have to bitch about the process Madeline. The phone call itself shows no extortion taking place and the President of the Ukraine himself says there was no pressure.

Your impeachment farce is dead already, you just don't know it yet. Even if you manage to get those moronic partisans in the house to vote for it - the senate is just going to shoot it down. The only thing you are accomplishing here is damaging Biden by bringing his involvement in the Ukraine into the light, which may or may not be a good thing depending on your point of view.
Your narrative ignores the loss of support Trump is suffering among Republicans.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
You should stop getting your information from unreliable sources. Trump will be impeached. The senate may not convict, but that won’t stop the House from doing its job.
Says the guy who probably gets his information from the same "sources" that had him believing Trump was colluding with Russia to steal the election for the last 3 years. haha

Please keep your advice to yourself (and your sick pissing fantasies about Trump). I'm not interested in reading either.

Reactions: jenniel
Sep 2016
My own world
@excalibur......it would be astonishing if Pelosi chose not to seek a court order enforcing the subpoenas. I'm not even sure it'd be her decision; seems as if the House committees involved, which have/will issue the subpoenas, would seek to enforce them.

Democrats have issued subpoenas for evidence, including Sondland's testimony.

There is only one reason not to go to court, for Democrats: it could be a lengthy process. But historically, such cases have received extremely expedited handling.

I don't know much about your columnist, Bryan York, but I think he's mistaken on this prediction.
Let me help you, the link in the OP was written by Byron York who is a ring wing commentator working for FOX and the Moonie Washington Examiner. This idiot was the guy that was pushing for the pardon of Scooter Libby.He is also one of the leaders of the "DEEP STATE" conspiracy against Trump. Enough said.

Sep 2016
My own world
Mueller himself appears to be under investigation now by a United States Attorney.

Lol, I wonder if he had anything to do with the insistence that Andrew McCabe face Indictment and than handed Barr's JD their ass and said NOPE.

If you think Durham is going to find anything on any of those guys you need to get your head examined. Oh wait you still think Hillary is going to get indicted any day. Any day Andy day. Ha Ha

PS Horowitz' report is done and on Barr's desk, so what's taking so long. It was sent for redactions like some 3 week ago now. It's got to be back so why hasn't he actually released it yet. Hmmm. Maybe Barr has sent another weak sauce indictment to a Grand Jury and is having his ass handed to him again, lol. Trump gets the best people. The people are in two groups, the criminal and the incompetent.

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
She knows what she’s doing. The more Trump resists the subpoenas, the guiltier he looks and the higher the support for impeachment.

getting bogged down in the courts will just draw it out. There is enough information available to impeach as it is.

But thinking the house won’t go to court on any subpoenas is pretty silly. They will probably strategically pick which subpoenas and testimony to take to court.

Nov 2015
UK
She knows what she’s doing. The more Trump resists the subpoenas, the guiltier he looks and the higher the support for impeachment.

getting bogged down in the courts will just draw it out. There is enough information available to impeach as it is.

But thinking the house won’t go to court on any subpoenas is pretty silly. They will probably strategically pick which subpoenas and testimony to take to court.
She forgot to tell Nadler to do the same then.