Perfect example of the Christian right - Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Totally willing to lie without blinking to the point of insanity, even with the facts in front of this country , she has the hate drive needed to say what you see is not the truth and what she says is. She was picket for this ability. A party who can't operate on the truth of their actions and all they have is lies to sell as their product, which is now white supremacy in all direction. Adding in the fact that the right are now suppose to hate immigrants because they are the people who will put them in the history books , Their population in this country is growing and it's not by Immigration as much as it's by the fact that they believe in larger families. So the right will do anything to not let any more in and they will demonize the ones that are here. They will make every attempt to make them second class citizens. Why because they become this countries majority real soon and they won't be able to get them to vote for them after treating them like shit for decades. The propaganda minister Sarah Huckabee Sanders. defines the whole group of christian right. She learned how to lie by a good teacher, her fake Christian father.

Dec 2018
Florida
Totally willing to lie without blinking to the point of insanity, even with the facts in front of this country , she has the hate drive needed to say what you see is not the truth and what she says is. She was picket for this ability. A party who can't operate on the truth of their actions and all they have is lies to sell as their product, which is now white supremacy in all direction. Adding in the fact that the right are now suppose to hate immigrants because they are the people who will put them in the history books , Their population in this country is growing and it's not by Immigration as much as it's by the fact that they believe in larger families. So the right will do anything to not let any more in and they will demonize the ones that are here. They will make every attempt to make them second class citizens. Why because they become this countries majority real soon and they won't be able to get them to vote for them after treating them like shit for decades. The propaganda minister Sarah Huckabee Sanders. defines the whole group of christian right. She learned how to lie by a good teacher, her fake Christian father.
No link. Just a rant. And an attempt to demonize Christians. :eye roll:

Mar 2015
Minnesota
No link. Just a rant. And an attempt to demonize Christians. :eye roll:
Not even close, I'm talking about fake Christians , the evangelicals as a example, a group who elected the Devil himself but still claim to be Christians. I'm a Christian myself , a real one. By the way link to what??????

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Not even close, I'm talking about fake Christians , the evangelicals as a example, a group who elected the Devil himself but still claim to be Christians. I'm a Christian myself , a real one. By the way link to what??????
What is your definition of a "real" Christian? Is a real Christian one who doesn't follow the bible and just wings it? Do you think abortion is ok? That the gay lifestyle is ok?

If a Christian lies, does that mean he/she is not a Christian? If that were the case, would there be any "real" Christians?

I think if you were a real Christian, you would admit that you have lied at some point in your life.

Dec 2018
Florida
1) Don’t you think defining YOURSELF as a real Christian and then demonizing someone else for THEIR view on faith is a little bit hypocritical? If you wonder why Christians get so much hate? It is that 1600s mentality.

Odds are you are a branch of Christianity that was impact by Luther and had no intent of ever leaving the Catholic Church, but only did so once the realization hit that there would be NO change in the church.

2) “Voting for the Devil.” Methinks you are being a bit mellodramatic and plenty of those on the right can say the same about old Hillary. Especially when many had objections due to things like abortion.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a liar who supports an amoral pathological liar.

That's a reflection on her. That points out huge flaws in her character.

That's not a reflection on all Christians.
Your opinion, but I think she supports the President and realizes that leftist are out of control these days, and they themselves are amoral liars.

Sanders always keeps her cool and the leftist Trump-hating media and some NeverTrumpers attack the President day after day.

Those who have Trump Derangement Syndrome, won't understand any of this as they claim to be Christians, while hate is in their heart.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Your opinion, but I think she supports the President and realizes that leftist are out of control these days, and they themselves are amoral liars.

Sanders always keeps her cool and the leftist Trump-hating media and some NeverTrumpers attack the President day after day.

Those who have Trump Derangement Syndrome, won't understand any of this as they claim to be Christians, while hate is in their heart.
That actually wasn't my opinion. Well, not mine alone. Donald Trump being an amoral pathological liar was Ted Cruz's opinion. I just agree with him.