Perfect example of the Christian right - Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Jan 2019
Midwest
Hate Party? lol Oh, pleez. Cry me a river!! And, I never supported any President's actions for allowing illegals to enter the country. I think GW Bush had the opportunity for closing down the border after 911, but he didn't.

And, under Obama, vets died waiting for VA Hospitals to give them service. That is not a lie.

Democrats are not pro-military, and under Obama, they cut the military to dangerous levels. Democrats want to use money on their own social programs, and to hell with the military.

Too little, too late for veterans under Obama | TheHill
https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits.../298065-too-little-too-late-for-veterans-under-obam...

Sep 27, 2016 - President Obama will speak at a televised military town hall in Ft. Lee, Virginia on Wednesday to defend his record on veterans issues.

You DO know a blog is nothing more than an opinion slanted to favor a side of an argument, right? Find PROOF from a reliable source, because so far you're just spreading lie.

Jan 2019
Midwest
Let me clue you in --- just about everything on this forum is someone's opinion.

As far as liars, I think the Democrats are pathological liars. Chuck and Nancy called for a Wall, but now they don't want a Wall. Why not? It's because Trump wants a Wall, and they are playing politics. They don't care one iota about the number of Americans who have been hurt by illegals entering our country. The crime, the drugs, the tremendous cost involved, in both money and lives -- it's time for Democrats to man up or get the freak out of the way!!! You are enemies of We the People!

Well, apparently you don't have a clue to give. there are facts provided on this forum also to back up opinions. You spew the talking points of a party that is fading into oblivion. Even members of the party have dropped out in shame of the level of stupidity which reigns. Show us PROOF that the Speaker of the House and Minority Leader in the Senate called for a wall. And here's a fact I'll show you. The Republican congress passed a bill to give Trump $1.6 BN for the wall...and he refused to sign it.

Senate sends two-week funding measure to Trump

This article was written in December; when republicans controlled congress.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
You DO know a blog is nothing more than an opinion slanted to favor a side of an argument, right? Find PROOF from a reliable source, because so far you're just spreading lie.
It always amazes me how little the left knows. They seem to have had their heads in the sand the entire 8 years of living under Obama.

It's common knowledge that the VA scandal was big and it happened under Obama.

Please get informed.

Obama's VA scandal is much bigger than a callous Disney analogy

https://theweek.com/.../obamas-va-scandal-much-bigger-than-callous-disney-analogy

May 25, 2016 - Obama's VA scandal is much bigger than a callous Disney analogy ... and widespread fraud that concealed long wait times at its hospitals and clinics. ... Obama sacked Shinseki, the only Cabinet official to resign under ...
'Vets continue to die': Phoenix hospital at center of VA scandal ranked ...

https://www.foxnews.com/.../vets-continue-to-die-phoenix-hospital-at-center-of-va-scan...

Feb 9, 2017 - 'Vets continue to die': Phoenix hospital at center of VA scandal ranked ... person to head the Phoenix VA since the scandal broke in 2014 – exposing ... VA secretary nominee was an appointee of then-President Obama and a ...

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
So, you can't find such lies on the internet. I get it. Liars eventually get caught....and, btw, impeached. ;)
Yes, Bill Clinton was Impeached. But, Donald Trump is still your President.

And, calling someone a liar is pretty pathetic, since this is what leftist do all day long.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Well, apparently you don't have a clue to give. there are facts provided on this forum also to back up opinions. You spew the talking points of a party that is fading into oblivion. Even members of the party have dropped out in shame of the level of stupidity which reigns. Show us PROOF that the Speaker of the House and Minority Leader in the Senate called for a wall. And here's a fact I'll show you. The Republican congress passed a bill to give Trump $1.6 BN for the wall...and he refused to sign it.

Senate sends two-week funding measure to Trump

This article was written in December; when republicans controlled congress.
No, we get opinions from leftists, with very few facts to back up their opinions.

Whether Pelosi or Schumer supported a wall is irrelevant. Clinton and Obama voted for a border barrier in 2006.

McConnell: "Silly" To Call Walls Immoral; Clinton And Obama Voted ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/.../mcconnell_silly_to_call_walls_immoral_clinton_an...
1547153077069.jpeg ▶ 6:24
2 days ago
A partisan tantrum being prioritized over the public interest. ... McConnell: "Silly" To Call Walls Immoral ...

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Well, the one thing you can't do is disprove the article. You may attack the messenger because that's all you have. But you can't refute the facts they provide and so that makes your beliefs nothing more than opinions...not facts.
I am just giving you leftists a dose of your own medicine. If you are unaware how many times we, on the right, have posted articles, and were told by know-it-alls it was fake, without any proof, then you haven't been paying any attention.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Hate Party? lol Oh, pleez. Cry me a river!! And, I never supported any President's actions for allowing illegals to enter the country. I think GW Bush had the opportunity for closing down the border after 911, but he didn't.

And, under Obama, vets died waiting for VA Hospitals to give them service. That is not a lie.

Democrats are not pro-military, and under Obama, they cut the military to dangerous levels. Democrats want to use money on their own social programs, and to hell with the military.

Too little, too late for veterans under Obama | TheHill
https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits.../298065-too-little-too-late-for-veterans-under-obam...

Sep 27, 2016 - President Obama will speak at a televised military town hall in Ft. Lee, Virginia on Wednesday to defend his record on veterans issues.
bullshit

Mar 2015
Minnesota
No, we get opinions from leftists, with very few facts to back up their opinions.

Whether Pelosi or Schumer supported a wall is irrelevant. Clinton and Obama voted for a border barrier in 2006.

McConnell: "Silly" To Call Walls Immoral; Clinton And Obama Voted ...
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/.../mcconnell_silly_to_call_walls_immoral_clinton_an...
View attachment 20627 ▶ 6:24
2 days ago
A partisan tantrum being prioritized over the public interest. ... McConnell: "Silly" To Call Walls Immoral ...
they voted for a fence ding dong and technology and more agents , bullshit..that's all you got.