Perfect example of the Christian right - Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Oct 2011
Washington State
I'm just going to jump in here and test the waters. I was told it was okay to derail a thread as long as you were like 20 posts in or so. Just check'n.

Has anyone heard whether Trump told a lie or said something stupid today?:oops:

Mar 2015
Minnesota
This is how dense some people are. Note, that this link, which I already posted is not a right-leaning site.

Obama's VA scandal is much bigger than a callous Disney analogy
https://theweek.com/.../obamas-va-scandal-much-bigger-than-callous-disney-analogy

May 25, 2016 - Obama's VA scandal is much bigger than a callous Disney analogy ... and widespread fraud that concealed long wait times at its hospitals and clinics. ... Obama sacked Shinseki, the only Cabinet official to resign under ...
This is what I responded to"
Wow! These weren't right-wing articles, so it looks like you refuse the read the truth." notice the these part. That means more then one, this is his other one this bullshitter is trying to get around"

'Vets continue to die': Phoenix hospital at center of VA scandal ranked ...
https://www.foxnews.com/.../vets-continue-to-die-phoenix-hospital-at-center-of-va-scan...

Feb 9, 2017 - 'Vets continue to die': Phoenix hospital at center of VA scandal ranked ... person to head the Phoenix VA since the scandal broke in 2014 – exposing ... VA secretary nominee was an appointee of then-President Obama and a ...

"

"
It's common knowledge what happened under Obama with the VA Hospitals. Anyone who refutes the obvious is a liar and stupid.

And, it shows a person who only believes what they want to believe. A complete lack of open-mindedness.
Your just a pitiful liar. The article that you said wasn't a conservative article source, then to find out it is fox crap news . Liar

Mar 2015
Minnesota
It's common knowledge what happened under Obama with the VA Hospitals. Anyone who refutes the obvious is a liar and stupid.

And, it shows a person who only believes what they want to believe. A complete lack of open-mindedness.
who cares it has nothing to do with the thread.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
You cared earlier, as you called me a liar.

I could say who cares what you say, because you are a partisan hack, and only wants to believe the truth if it tells you what you want to hear.
That's what you got and you think someone would/should care about your opinion or anything about you ,when that is your response. Your just don't say anything ,except lies and distortions and you won't stick to a thread, you try to hijack everyone. Go someplace else, make your off topic comments there , not here.