Perry To Drop Out

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
When Rick Perry drops out: Ron Paul could be second place, Republicans enter the Wild West

I don't watch cable news, but it was told to me that even FOX said he was a half step from total implosion.

Well with a globalist record and his support for open borders, sanctuary cities, this fucking clown wanted in state tuition for illegals, and the fact that 80% of Texas jobs went to "immigrants", and his support for Mr. Global warming himself, it is no wonder the first class pile of shit ain't going anywhere.

Now if you think his record is bad, you should look at Romney's.

Technically Paul is in first!!!

Jul 2011
Detention Block AA-23
Doubt the man would quit any time soon, expect him to try to recover.

Don't know if he will succeed, but this seems premature.

Reactions: EnigmaO01

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10

Nope, he is out. He was asked about the illegal tuition thing, and he said that yes and thats because he has a heart. This scum will let you pay out of state tuition whilst giving illegals in state. I mean he doesn't even register that illegals are illegal. hahaha what a chump.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine

Agree with this. He's done himself too much damage, he needs to try to recoup some cred/rep, before dropping out.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Agree with this. He's done himself too much damage, he needs to try to recoup some cred/rep, before dropping out.
He has to bury his record, not be confronted with it even wore that he has beem....hahahaha I surprised he didn't get support from the left, that R means nothing with this clown.....or with Romney either.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
The GOP better find somebody worth a shit cause Paul ain't never going to beat Obama.
Actually in a couple of polls, i posted them, he is the only one that can.

Can you picture Paul debating Obama, with no teleprompter....hahahaha Obama can't do shit without his teleprompter.

Reactions: ochocinco720

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
People who put any serious stock in any notion that Ron Paul can be President of the United States need to have their heads examined.

Screw ideology. Screw what you want. It. Will. Not. Happen. If for no other reason, because too many people are aligned to prevent it.