Petition to change Trump Tower address to President Barrack H. Obama Ave

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
The road is what it is. Almost half of the voters in the U.S. elected Trump; they set the bar.
This is why I don't tolerate voters who backed the guy, stand by their decision without remorse, and demand respect. It's like, No I'm not going to respect you, you listened to the pussy tape, you've seen him continue to act in a way unbecoming of the presidency at every opportunity, No.

Change your mind, it's OK to be wrong and admit you're wrong, but if you're going to mindlessly dig in your heels in the name of some weird "identification" with this human-shaped societal toxin, or especially because it advances your temporary partisan interests, then you don't get any respect from me. Deal with it.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
This won't bother Trump. It just shows you how triggered some Leftists are.

Secondly, this type of stuff just helps turn out Trump voters.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Oh I know Trump will hit back, he always does. But this stuff doesn't phase him.
Right, it's all part of the thirteen-dimensional failchess game he's playing, which has ensured his approval rating will never exceed 50 percent and which has his allies and supporters constantly on the defensive, every moment of every day. Golly you guys are so completely helpless.

I mean, if it comes to pass, you will listen to him scream into the phone on national TV and go "What a brilliant strategy!"

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Oh you think Trump Tower on 5th Avenue is a hotel ?
You really need to get out of that basement, buddy.

Not that hard to confuse trump tower on 5th with trump tower and hotel on Central Park West if you are not familiar with the city.