Petition to change Trump Tower address to President Barrack H. Obama Ave

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
I have clients in trump tower. I’ve had yellow cabs take me to trump tower and hotel by mistake more than once.
Cool story, bro.

But this thread is about Trump Tower where Trump lives, and it's a thread in a web forum, not a map test.

And if you really know your way around the city, why wouldn't you stop a cabbie obviously heading to the wrong Trump property? Heh-heh...

"No, I'm just gonna let him take me there, then I'll tell him he gets no tip!"

Good times.

#ILTT

Last edited:
Jan 2016
Colorado
Donald Trump Is Completely Obsessed With Revenge
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/donald-trump-obsesse
Oct 19, 2016 · Subscribe to our free newsletters. His favorite form of revenge is escalation—upping the ante, screwing ’em more than they screwed you. And he clearly has been taking his own advice during this presidential race. These days, Trump is lashing out at his antagonists and the media.
An obsession with revenge is what you get when you mix megalomania with deep paranoia.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Richard Branson: Trump said he'd spend his life ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/richard-branson-on-meeting-donald-trump-2016-10
Oct 21, 2016 · Richard Branson: Donald Trump told me he wanted 'to spend the rest of his life' getting revenge. Branson then compared the interaction with a lunch he had with Hillary Clinton, during which the two discussed issues such as women's rights and education reform. Clinton was a "good listener" and "eloquent speaker," and offered a stark contrast to her Republican opponent, Branson wrote.
Yes. And Michael Bloomfield went to the Democratic Convention and told the nation to "vote for the SANE candidate".

Sadly, not enough of the nation was listening.

Jan 2016
Colorado

Over 70,000 people sign petition to rename Fifth Avenue outside Trump Tower after Obama
08/13/19 04:31 PM EDT

<<....>>

Elizabeth Rowin, the organizer behind the petition, told Newsweek in an interview released on Monday that the campaign first began as a joke last year.

"I honestly started it as a joke," Rowin told the publication. "I saw a comedian joke about how it would make Trump so mad if it was named after former President Obama and thought why not."

However, after the petition began to pick up traction online, Rowin said she decided to reach out to the New York City Council and received responses from some members who were interested in taking action on the cause.

If Rowin's petition proves successful, the Manhattan Trump Tower would have a new address: 725 President Barack H. Obama Avenue, New York, NY 10022.

<<more @ link above>>
:cool:
I would greatly prefer the new address to be:

725 Barack Hussein Obama Boulevard

Don't even MENTION that Obama was President! That would tick Donald Trump off even MORE, I think. And 'Boulevard' is classier than 'Avenue'. Plus, Donald Trump would never be able to spell 'Boulevard' correctly! He would always mangle his own address!! That would be FUNNY!

And, hoo boy, you GOTTA stick the full middle name of Hussein in there! Imagine Trump's Tantrum over that! Sounds Islamic!

Jan 2016
Colorado
This is why I don't tolerate voters who backed the guy, stand by their decision without remorse, and demand respect. It's like, No I'm not going to respect you, you listened to the pussy tape, you've seen him continue to act in a way unbecoming of the presidency at every opportunity, No.

Change your mind, it's OK to be wrong and admit you're wrong, but if you're going to mindlessly dig in your heels in the name of some weird "identification" with this human-shaped societal toxin, or especially because it advances your temporary partisan interests, then you don't get any respect from me. Deal with it.
It's very clear that what we are dealing with here is a Personality Cult, on a national scale:

https://politicalhotwire.com/threads/analyzing-the-trump-personality-cult.211447/

And that's very scary. Bob Corker saw it, on his way out of the Senate. So did Jeff Flake.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Are we talking about the same Trump that felt the need to defend the size of his penis during the televised Republican National Debates?

Well, ONLY because Little Marco was bragging that HIS was BIGGER!!

That debate was the lowest low point in American political debate history we have ever seen. We're light years away from the Lincoln-Douglass debates, America.